Post pics of your gauge clusters on startup please

flash2010

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all, could you post pictures of your gauge clusters as soon as you turn the key to the on position? Thanks!

2009-audi-s5-2-door-coupe-auto-instrument-cluster_100244889_l.jpg

if yours is "circling" your battery is going... Its not a special feature!

On the ls lol. Nah it's working fine, I'm just wondering if the hi beams, cruise, and ATS lights are supposed to light up too.

I believe, unless they're on.....

Well the high beams could be on while starting, but it seems like it would be very difficult to have the cruise engaged while starting the engine. ...Or maybe I am misunderstanding what he is getting at. To me, it's a very unclear attempt at communication.

Well the high beams could be on while starting, but it seems like it would be very difficult to have the cruise engaged while starting the engine. ...Or maybe I am misunderstanding what he is getting at. To me, it's a very unclear attempt at communication.

That's because you add your comment/criticism on every thread before you actual know what is being asked.

That's because you add your comment/criticism on every thread before you actual know what is being asked.

So, I suppose you would prefer that I not comment unless someone specifically asks for me too?

If a number of others feel that way too, I could certainly stay away. I honestly thought I was helping.

Sorry. Instead of deleting the cruise I just highlighted the high beams. I will endeavor to be more precise.

So, I suppose you would prefer that I not comment unless someone specifically asks for me too?

If a number of others feel that way too, I could certainly stay away. I honestly thought I was helping.

Just add him to the ignore list. There seems to be the occasional individual that does not appreciate the manner with which you freely extol copious amount of priceless knowledge.

quit your cryin.
you have a lot of good knowledge and everybody says thanks when you share it. for you to say he wasnt communicating clearly is an insult to him. everyone else understood what he was talking about. you didnt. you were wrong. when you are a dick and insult someone, people are gonna be a dick and insult you. its called karma and its nothing to cry about. your thousands of posts are appreciated, but you are not christ jesus, no matter how many people here tell you that you are. its ok to be wrong occasionally.
now wipe up your tears and post "my fault, i did not read the question properly."

quit your cryin.
Joe posts clearly and plainly. A couple of you seem to get your panties in a bunch over it. He put it in a "personal" context both times:

To me, it's a very unclear attempt at communication.

I honestly thought I was helping.

If you have an issue with it, add him to the ignore list like I did to two of you from this thread. :rolleyes:

Err.. Come on guys. Joe has great advice and knows these cars like the back of his hands. Heck I'm sure he could build one of these cars from scratch with his eyes closed. He's been thanked countless times for hitting the nail right on the head for most of the problems people post on these forums.

But anyway, thanks joe and hinzy!

Let's sticky a Joe appreciation thread. The man knows his LS's.

Like the one hundred and one others, including you and myself that may do that from time to time or everyday?

If you don't appreciate someone extensive knowledge of the LS and it bothers you to read that every day,
you have an option to either ignore it or simply don't visit this forum.

No one here is asking you to praise any particular members but I can almost guarantee you with 99% certainty,
that you'll find yourself on the losing end of the stick on any attempts of discrediting long time members
which the majority consider a valuable asset.

Please reconsider being that rotten apple and don't spoil it for others.

Just add him to the ignore list. There seems to be the occasional individual that does not appreciate the manner with which you freely extol copious amount of priceless knowledge.

Yeah, add him to the ignore lists just like most everyone did to me so he can have lots of private threads like I have. Ha!

Robot come on man!, you're not on anyone's ignore list, it's all in your head.
Liven up a little ... surely you can ... did I just type "surely"? ... put something
more positive then "DEAD END :(" as your custom tittle, no ?

Cheer up Dude.

Joe posts clearly and plainly. A couple of you seem to get your panties in a bunch over it. He put it in a "personal" context both times:

If you have an issue with it, add him to the ignore list like I did to two of you from this thread. :rolleyes:

the only person here who got 'panties in a bunch' is your boy joegr. wah im gonna stop posting bc of one guy being a troll... give me a breakk.

i could care less if you or anyone else wants to block me. the rest of us will laugh at your copious threads on harsh shifting, uneccesary solenoid & cat replacements, and your endless searches for visteons...

i will not add him to my ignore list. like i said, i think his knowledge on certain topics outwieghs the occasional tears, sniffles, and senseless attempts to discredit my knowledge and the knowledge of certain others

Members online

Back