Possible Group Buy on LS Parts

TDUB

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been in negotiations with the company that makes the clear and smoked side markers for the LS about possibly doing a group buy for the members of LVC. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LINC...its=Make:Lincoln|Model:LS&hash=item45f7e3ddde

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...its=Make:Lincoln|Model:LS&hash=item336468c118

My question is how many of you guys would be interested in getting these so that I can get them a solid number before negotiating with them? I'm certain I can talk them down but obviously the higher the number the more leverage I'm going to have. I'm also seeing if they are willing to sell the clear headlight side marker separate from the headlights as well so hopefully I can get a group buy on those too.

well i would have been interested last summer when i actually bought a set of headlights and side markers from them....

Yeah I actually have the side markers but side swiped my mom's garage the other night. Luck fully I haven't installed the LSE bumper yet and only scratched it but I'm anal about things like that so I'm going to order a new set lol.

I'm also seeing if they are willing to sell the clear headlight side marker separate from the headlights as well so hopefully I can get a group buy on those too.

I would defiantly be interested in those.. Maybe on the Sport version of the bumper markers for my LSE..

I would be interested in one set of smoked ones. I was going to order them when I had a few more items to buy. I will wait for about a month before I go ahead and buy them and see what happens with the group buy here. Count me in for sure

Im in the same boat as Bearsfan, already got some, but they are definitely worth buying.

I actually just orderd the headlights with angel eyes installed and im definetly purchasing those also so count me in for sure.

Im in the same boat as Bearsfan, already got some, but they are definitely worth buying.

yea i really like them, they look great, it just that the actual headlight assemblies leak and im too lazy to fix it right now

This is what I received back... Don't know if it's worth it or not considering I would still need to ship them out separately to everyone.

Okay. We can do $35.00 shipped to one address if you have 10-15 members buying the side marker lights. We can do mix-and-match deal but they all have to be shipped to the same address as we currently do not do drop-ship for bulk orders. Thank you for your understanding.

Then another 5 or so to ship them to us.. About broke even..

That's what I'm saying. I keep telling them I'll get the quantity but they won't name a number. I told them what we had so far and that's what they came back with. I'm certain we can get the numbers, the price just needs to be right.

Members online

No members online now.
Back