Polling Mark VII Owners

91 LSC SE
M/45
35-40 miles per day (fair weather only, no snow)
likes: cruise in comfort, plenty of leg room, ABS, enough power to suprize people.
dislikes: more wires than a jumbo jet! no problems, just a scary thought.
rating: 5, I would buy another one.

-1990 Mark VII LSC
-19/M
- Drive approx 30-50+ miles a day, like i stole it.
-Its everything a lincoln should be.
-It's heavy and the aod in this car eats ass.

ILL VII said:
-1990 Mark VII LSC
-19/M
- Drive approx 30-50+ miles a day, like i stole it.
-Its everything a lincoln should be.
-It's heavy and the aod in this car eats ass.
hehehe
You just described that BITCH known as my first wife.

i own a mark viii and a mark vii.....
year- 90 LSC SE
male
not too many miles a day since its currently not legal, but i take it out every so often anyways.
i like them for the same reason i like my mark viii, they are luxury sports cars... nobody see's them comin and they do helacious burnouts, oh yea, and girls think your wealthier than you really are. Anddd i got ground effects package.
i give mine a 7, cuz its loaded, ground effects, but the mark viii is jus a 10 all day long.

1992 LSC Rag Top

Male/28

15 mpd

What I like about my Mark VII. This car get more attention than most new cars.

What I dislike about my Mk VII. Fuel mileage in the city. under powered.

I rate it an easy 5+ . This car looks and runs great, plus I keep highly detailed on a daily basis.

92lsc said:
1992 LSC Rag Top

Male/28

15 mpd

What I like about my Mark VII. This car get more attention than most new cars.

What I dislike about my Mk VII. Fuel mileage in the city. under powered.

I rate it an easy 5+ . This car looks and runs great, plus I keep highly detailed on a daily basis.
I'd like to see your 92 Ragtop. Any pictures?

Year/model =============== 1989 LSC Mark VII
Age/sex ================= 22 Male
Miles per day/type of driving == 40 miles per day half highway half town
Like best about the MarkVII === Better milage than my 79 Town Car
...........................................(17 city /24 highway) vs (10 city 16 highway)
............................................World of difference in the handling.
............................................The MkVII REALLY Handles :)
Dislike most about the MarkVII = 185K Miles, Things are starting to break. :wrench
Rating of your Mark ========= For fun and my overall experience 5+
............................................Realisticly it is a bit of a money sink.
............................................Factoring that in it's more like a 4.5

I love my Mark VII :) I have had it for about two months now. My mom liked is so much she bought one as well. :)

Mine badly needs front and rear control arm bushings, the driver side window and sunroof deosn't work, the heater core is dying, and the ABS light just came on. I am missing some of the interior and exterior plastic trim and the headliner could use refreshing.

BUT Despite all of this :wrench :L :wrench

1989 Lincoln Mk. VII LSC

Male/16

15 m/d

Great Styling not too big a size.

Ford vehicle= too damn long to warm up, don't make them anymore.

Rating: *****

-1988/Bill Blass
-Male, 17
-20-25 per day, mostly city
-ALL THE CHROME baby! Sweet grill, great engine, just a sharp lookin car with lots of potential
-My friggin drivers side window doesnt work...got the motor though
-5....just five

Love seeing the Younger Crowd with the Old School Class!!

Welcome aboard and make sure you let everyone know that a Mark VII is not your grandpa's car! :Beer

'88 Mark VII LSC
21 Male
50ish mostly highway
Like: Pretty much everything from look to performance.
Dislike: MotherFing door panels
5 stars

Just bought this Mark formaly had an 89 LSC for 4 years and came across this '88 in much better condition and couldn't pass it up.

-TtC

-year/model
-male or female and age
-miles you drive per day and what type of driving (city/highway)
-what you like best about the MarkVII
-what you dislike the most about the MarkVII
-rating of your Mark : use a 5 star * system, 1 being poor (would never buy again), 3 average and 5 best.

91 Mark VII
Male, 25
~14 miles/day (street)
style, feels good to have folks just stare at this machine (As I pass them by)
I don't like the small dent in my bumper (previous owner, honest)
5, After owning this car I can never get a car that isn't luxury

1992 Mark VII
Female/29
60mpd
t I like the smooth ride and the power.
I don't like the money I put into it, but it's worth it.
:L

age not tellin l.o. l. :I ,,,, year 1991,,,, l.s.c. w/moonroof,,, since dec when i bought it new 2"exhaust ram air thin whites and 6.700 miles likes,, fast,,,clean style ,,, toys ,,, :L ,not liked,,,, aod,,,, too slow shifts ,,leakin air bags,,,,stock exhaust too restricted ,,,,,thinking i,m gonna be the only mk 7 at a cruize and oldschool showing up :Beer ,,,,haha,,,,,5 stars great cars but can cost regards :give kahuna : :dj:

Mark VII owner poll

-88 Bill Blass
-Male, 54
-20 miles per day, at least, daily driver, city and hwy
-Like best? Love the look, the style, the color (dark metallic blue w. blue interior.) Love the ride. And owning a unique classic car, I never see any.
-Like least? Trying to fix the air ride.
-Rating. *****! No doubt!

All my previous vehicles were something practical to use with my jobs, like trucks and vans. When I finally decided to buy a car just to ride and just to own something I really like, I bought a Mark VII. Learning how to fix it hasn't been easy, but i'm gitting it.

CAR:1990 LSC
ME: Male, 32
DRIVE: 15 miles/day mixed
LIKE: style, power, handling, unique
DISLIKE: $$$
RATE: 5 stars-I always want to have one

-year/model- 1988 GTC Lincoln Mark VII
-male or female and age- Male ,18
-miles you drive per day and what type of driving (city/highway)- Havent Driven it yet but when i do to work and back in the same town and to friends in next town over about 40mi
-what you like best about the MarkVII- Look/Luxury and the power
-what you dislike the most about the MarkVII-nothing yet
-rating of your Mark : use a 5 star * system, 1 being poor (would never buy again), 3 average and 5 best.- 5

1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
Male 30
Weekends
What I like is that it is very advanced for its time.
What I dislike is that it is expensive to fix.
I would rate the car a 6 because they are rare.

Year 85
Male 48
350 miles a week freeway
I like the smooth ride
dislike leaking air bags.
5 star
205000 miles. Had working air till compressor clutch froze 3 months ago. I keep it going with my parts car an 87 lsc. Replaced entire brake unit last week from parts car.

Mark VII poll

Polling Mark VII Owners

Year / Model: 1986 Lincoln Mark VII -- Bill Blass

Miles Per Day: Commute car. About 40 round trip, freeway.

What I like best about Mark VII: My attitude.

The car was a Christmas present. I hated it and wondered how I would be able to dump it on someone else. It was ugly! It had rat droppings on the floor, dead wasps on the back sill, and cob webs everywhere. Dirty, disgusting, filthy, wreck from neglect. The paint peeling off the hood, roof, and trunk lid. Also, the upholstery cracked and chunks missing. Headiner, back window silll, and quarter panels gone. Steering wheel, plastic trims, and door panels, looked like a greese monkey had run amok throughout the car.

I pulled the seats out, installed a new covering for the back window, quarter panels and head liner. Steam cleaned carpets. Cleaned and polished the outside.

Now, I look at her and smile because she is a class act with subtle lines, long snout, gleaming chrome. I enjoy the smooth and comfortable ride. It is like floating on a marshmellow. I also like the quiet motor with strong accerllation.

What I don't like about my Mark VII: Money pit to restore. Difficult finding replacement parts. Too many problems and too difficult to diagnose and fix.

Rating: 4

Survey!

-1986 Mark VII
-Female / 50 + six days (time for a tattoo!)
-20+/- city, depending on what a kid needs
-It matches the Matchbox (r?) version I found in the dirt about 14 years ago...LOVE that body style!
-It seems to be nearly as expensive to maintain as teenagers
-When I bought it, 2 years ago, a High 5. Now, I'm not so sure...but, my Dad loves it and if all goes well, he'll be the happy owner by Father's Day!

:)

1990 Mk Vll LSC
Male-45 this month
Maybe 30 mile per day Highway and city
Looks, comfort, Handling, power
The cost of parts are to much, and to much bull in the engine bay which makes it hard to clean and work on. (Much different then my old Plymouth)
I feel alot like i'm obsessed with it because I'm always messing with it.

Staff online

Members online

Back