Poll: Which placement of this 'v-8' chrome emblem do you like?

placement of the V8 emblem

• Total voters
Please ... you've become boring, time to move onto something new, shall we?

Ps:

Ah! No, it was on the first page that week and I recall it so well cuz including myself and others, we attempted to provide you with some help as you requested. Which backfired big time on us and won't happen again I can assure you. Please don't flatter yourself thinking I have time to search you and your threads.

Stay out of your threads? ... Wow ... and I'm 'kooky' ... ok!
And finally, you go **** yourself too, What a collective bunch of losers

I put him on my ignore list when he got belligerent and was very disrespectful to Joe.
You and Joe can go **** yourselves too. Your his little ass monkey so that shouldn't be that much of a stretch for you anyways. Losers.

Agreed Telco.,, rick is for sure a jackass. I'll be ignoring him from now on also. I think he mentioned he was a car salesman or ran his own shop or something. Makes sense. I've never met a person who sells cars that I particularly cared for.
**** off- I make more money in one day than you do all month, you jealous ***got.

I've come to the conclusion that Rick1 is a previously ignored and/or banned person who has come back to "wreak his revenge". I think I will put him on ignore now. Good bye, Rick 1. I do not believe I will be reading anything else from you, at least until you come back as yet another user.
Jump up a warthogs ass and set up camp. You people are freaking nuttier than fruitcakes in here. I dont' need to post in here, assclown-I can read the forums like anyone else and not have to suffer the indignity of dealing with asshats like you and your ******* buddies. Losers!

Very bold statements, so can i jump to conclusion and say that you wont be at any future LS meets?

Go **** yourself

And finally, you go **** yourself too, What a collective bunch of losers

You and Joe can go **** yourselves too. Your his little ass monkey so that shouldn't be that much of a stretch for you anyways. Losers.

**** off- I make more money in one day than you do all month, you jealous ***got.

Jump up a warthogs ass and set up camp. You people are freaking nuttier than fruitcakes in here. I dont' need to post in here, assclown-I can read the forums like anyone else and not have to suffer the indignity of dealing with asshats like you and your ******* buddies. Losers!

Do we feel better now? do you have the feeling that you've won the internet? from 1-10, whats the coolness level at right now?

As much as I'd love to continue to participate in this BULLCRAP ... no matter where I've posted as of late,
... I'm getting my own ass kicked, so ... back at ya ... F*CK YOU and F*CK THIS !!!

~ Shove your UGLY emblem wherever you see/may fit.

:: Stay out of HIS thread, what a joke!

(no name calling)

I wonder how much money he makes. It must be a LOT per day, considering what I make per month plus what everyone else here makes per month. Someone who makes our collective monthly salary per day can afford a much better car than a 7 year old Lincoln LS, and they wouldn't be worried about where to glue a stick-on V8 sign.

Yes, I really think that Rick1 is a poster who was drummed out of here in shame, but is too obsessed with "getting even" with the board to let it go.

I don't need that prick's help. I'm a car dealer and there's a Lincoln store right down the street-I get dealers discounts on service and parts. He jumped my ass and I jumped back-He can go jump up a hogs ass and grab a ham sandwich

Most car dealers I know don't know anything about cars. You must have had a pretty good training video.

edit: I mean no offense to car dealers in general - just specifically Rick

Most car dealers I know don't know anything about cars. You must have had a pretty good training video.

edit: I mean no offense to car dealers in general - just specifically Rick
Actually you clown, I know a LOT about cars. IN the car business for 25 years and in the past, I've been a Sales Director with a staff of 40+ under me at a Toyota store for 7 years-hired-trained-supervised every salesperson and sales manager in that store and it did over 600 units a month during my tenure I've also owned my own small dealership for almost 4 years, in the past-not to mention other management positions I've held in the past in the business.. I venture to say that I have more knowledge about the automobile business than ANYONE on this board-Never known anyone who runs or owns a small, self-financed dealership and not have skills concerning mechanics, reconditioning costs and almost instant diagnostics for cars

Try harder next time

Actually you clown, I know a LOT about cars. IN the car business for 25 years and in the past, I've been a Sales Director with a staff of 40+ under me at a Toyota store for 7 years-hired-trained-supervised every salesperson and sales manager in that store and it did over 600 units a month during my tenure I've also owned my own small dealership for almost 4 years, in the past-not to mention other management positions I've held in the past in the business.. I venture to say that I have more knowledge about the automobile business than ANYONE on this board-Never known anyone who runs or owns a small, self-financed dealership and not have skills concerning mechanics, reconditioning costs and almost instant diagnostics for cars

Try harder next time

Why bring this back up?!?!? it was dead!!!

Can a Mod please lock / Delete this please!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back