Please Respond

ptb123

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm mainly talking to the SC, NC, GA folks, but anyone is welcome to respond. As my LS has begun to age gracefully, I forwarded the following email to Lou Senko, the "head cheese" of the LLSOC.com. He suggested I make contact via a subforum in the LLSOC forum. Since this is such a vibrant site with such helpful folks providing pretty useful info I'm asking you to please read the following and respond to me with your email, LS specifics, (Year, Model, Mileage, DIY K.I.S.S. hints you might have, cheap, reliable parts sources, definite interchangeability with Jag S-type and thers) and general location of where you live. Right now, I'm working through travails of front suspension woes, but the more I do the more I love the car! I just want to take better care of it myself instead of relying on others. I'll put the stuff together and shoot it back to the forum.

The email I sent to Lou follows:

Hi Lou,

I'm not an expert on the site so forgive me if it's there and I'm not seeing it. I was wondering if I could find out the names of members near me. If it's a privacy thing just send my email and location to the folks in SC, GA, NC who are/were members and see if they'll get back with me, info to you. As with my old BMWs, networking via energetic folks as conscientious as you, AND those closer to home, comes in handy as our "hotrod Lincolns" starting getting "long in the teeth."

Thanks in advance, and have a GREAT day!

R,

Paul Brown
ptb123@knology.net
Summerville, SC
2000 LS, v8, non-sport, 125,000 miles

Members online

No members online now.
Back