please forgive me

E

ERIC1

i had to work until 130 this morning and i couldnt get to make our meeting. i am sorry but if i wanted an early day today and tommorow off i needed to get some stuff done. i hope i am forgiven. lol
any way have a very Merry Christmas Everyone.
Eric

Well, 4 showed up at least :p It was a good trip down memory lane and talking about crabs, boats and crabcakes in B'more ... You didn't miss much except that we all wished we had at least one of our old cars back! LOL Have a good holiday too and a safe one!

Indeed. Merry Christamas folks. Hope to catch more of y'all next week.
PS. I didn't notice my name there on the NE chapter roster. Can someone check and see if I'm blind?

gadget73 said:
Indeed. Merry Christamas folks. Hope to catch more of y'all next week.
PS. I didn't notice my name there on the NE chapter roster. Can someone check and see if I'm blind?
you need to join

Crap, I never make these meetings.. Manhattan -> Mastic/Shirley daily does that to you... I should stop at Erics in BK next scheduled meeting ;)

hottweelz said:
Crap, I never make these meetings.. Manhattan -> Mastic/Shirley daily does that to you... I should stop at Erics in BK next scheduled meeting ;)
any time my door is always open
Merry Christmas
Eric

Yo genetlmen, If I can, I'll try to make Wednesday's meeting. The thing is that my mother had a stroke last night, and I have a lot on my plate for the next few days.

Members online

Back