Plasti dip trim

Ben's LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys try this with the trim? My trim looks like crap so I was thinking of trying this since I already have some plasti dip.

p.s. its a hot girl in the video ;)

Plasti Dip Tutorial - YouTube

Plasti dipped the black rubber trim below the windows on the driver side today. Looks like a brand new LS now. Gonna do the passenger side tomorrow and maybe a few other things

If I can get some decent pictures of the trim I will post them

What do you guys think of doing the plastic pieces along both sides of the windshield?

I apologize for the poor quality of the photos my camera is not too great. 1st pic is what the trim used to look like. 2nd pick is after the plasti dip (all the spots on it are just water from the melted frost this morning)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Came out pretty well imo what do you think?

she had a tutorial on plasti-dip rims too right? i remember watching that one when i thought about doing this to my rims.

I apologize for the poor quality of the photos my camera is not too great. 1st pic is what the trim used to look like. 2nd pick is after the plasti dip (all the spots on it are just water from the melted frost this morning)

Really hard to see :(

LOL looks like crap with those pics... For those looking for the "no chrome" 2 gen side windows look... you can order a thin strip/ roll of black vinyl to cover it with. HITE did this on his LSE and it looks awesome. I did a similar thing when I redid the colors on my boat...

LOL looks like crap with those pics... For those looking for the "no chrome" 2 gen side windows look... you can order a thin strip/ roll of black vinyl to cover it with. HITE did this on his LSE and it looks awesome. I did a similar thing when I redid the colors on my boat...

Well the spots are from water, which idk why he'd take a pic of them wet because it does make them look like crap. It looks like it came out okay, but it's hard to tell with that small ass pic + the water on them.

It was just a quick pic right before I left for work in the morning I was in a hurry. I will get some better pics on here for you guys soon

Members online

Back