Pissed off but patient...

Santo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This morning I was on my way to work... when I got to a red light a black corvette starting reving his engine... I thought about taking him on but my mark is bone stock except for the fastbags... when the light turned green he took off spinning his wheels... I was pissed that I hadn't done any modifications to my car YET... but just give me a little time and then I'll go looking for him... I just didn't want to make a fool of myself... I've already got my money set aside and my orders to Geno are going to start this week... soon... very soon...

Santo said:
This morning I was on my way to work... when I got to a red light a black corvette starting reving his engine... I thought about taking him on but my mark is bone stock except for the fastbags... when the light turned green he took off spinning his wheels... I was pissed that I hadn't done any modifications to my car YET... but just give me a little time and then I'll go looking for him... I just didn't want to make a fool of myself... I've already got my money set aside and my orders to Geno are going to start this week... soon... very soon...

turbocharge it! be the first.....unless someone already did it. I think that would be cool!

Members online

No members online now.
Back