pinion angle

MYTURN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
has anyone checked or tried changing their pinion angles like the cobra independents do? this might be helpful

No I have not. That might explain why I can never get rid of that annoying rear-view mirror shake!!!!!!!!!!

No, mine is a denny's. I actually tried a second one because I thought perhaps the first one was not balanced well enough.

No, mine is a denny's. I actually tried a second one because I thought perhaps the first one was not balanced well enough.

I figured it wasn't stock sorry for the obvious question.

Have you rotated it to see if it has a better position.

I thought his shaft was the fix.

Haven't rotated it. I'm sure his is better, but it's not smooth as glass that's all. It could also be that I just can't get the aftermarket wheels perfectly balanced. (tried the hunter machine)

Haven't rotated it. I'm sure his is better, but it's not smooth as glass that's all. It could also be that I just can't get the aftermarket wheels perfectly balanced. (tried the hunter machine)

I'd mark it and rotate it 180degrees and see if it changes, then also try the other 2 positions for the best. It makes a difference. At least before I would monkey with the pinion angle. Also if you didn't change the bushings try that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back