pillar gauge pod

durbin02LS8

LVC Member
Reaction score
ive been looking for quite a bit about a pillar gauge pod for the lincoln ls, and I cant seem to find one anywhere, is there a place that sells them or do we just have to buy a universal one, if someone could chime in on this and let me know would be great,thanks

Gen 1 or Gen 2? Options are out there. Just depends on what your preference is.

Alax just did a wicked gauge mod for his Gen 2 which came out great.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=83769

Hite337 made me this for my Gen 1 and I am wrapping it in 3m carbon fiber. 2 1/16th gauge cutouts. The middle cutout is for the cigarette lighter.

Gauge Pod.jpg

gen 1, ive looked everywhere, I may just have to try that, but still if anyone has a pillar gauge pod for sale or knows where I can find one, let me know, thanks marcredd for the response

You're welcome. Keep us posted if you come up with a clean alternative past the above two.

and I found a company that makes them. haha its actually the company I bought one for my old t-bird, never thought they made them for the ls, lotek.com sells them for the ls but they come black- unpainted but thats no big deal

I am being directed to an environmental site when I click on the lotek link. I am using my Android. Have a direct url?

Members online

No members online now.
Back