Pictures (take 2)

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have eibachs in the rear and sprints in the the front right? I thought I read pektel mentioning something like that.

Lookin at these pictures again makes me think that how perfect are the lines on the LS' body. I really like the way the windshield flows with the roof and even more the rear window which is just freakin beautiful. Very correct classic body lines, e38 1995-2001 bmw 7 series correct. I love it.

Dont think he has ever entered

I think i entered the first one but some peoples who should remain nameless didnt appreciate my LS' fat ass tires. Bloodsuckas!!!

Are you going to re-enter? I wouldn't mind starring at your car for a whole month on next years calendar.

Lol. Im gonna take few more pictures and choose a good one then enter for three months lol.

Nice, and here I thought you were against entering cause you would demolish the competition.

Haha. Come on im not the only one who got a baddass colored, sickly stanced, with crazy staggered wheels clean ass LS... Or am I????? Jk. There are some very nice LSs up in this mothe mother.

I think Pektal is saying your car is an ugly color :D

lol. not at all. I just thought this would look kinda cool:

DSC_0129.jpg

Haha. Come on im not the only one who got a baddass colored, sickly stanced, with crazy staggered wheels clean ass LS... Or am I????? Jk. There are some very nice LSs up in this mothe mother.

True, but you are the only one with a set of vulcans that are mounted, Lito :p, 99% of people love them and how they set off your car.It's just clean, a very well taken care of ls.

That pic looks sick Pektel.

haha. made it black and white, then played with the exposure (overexposed it a bit).

At least I'm pic whoring your LS :D

I know huh, I am gonna have to send you the original file for better quality.

Thank you. Pete Ill send the pic once i get home in the morning, at work now.

Isnt it interesting that some colors invoke a feeling, rather than just a visual?
That particular color is stunning...I've said it before, I will say it again...STUNNING!

Members online

No members online now.
Back