Pictures of my Town Coupe!

Jason_MarkVI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Im pleased to let you know that I took some pictures of my car and would like to share with you...

<--- Please check at my "PHOTO GARAGE"

Enjoyed!

Jason:Beer

Today, my grandmother took picture of me with my town coupe!!

927998-Jason%5C%27s%20Licoln%20Town%20Coupe.jpg

later, I went to the park and took picture of my car!

928000-Jason%5C%27s%20Lincoln%20Town%20Coupe1.jpg

Owned many a Lincoln

Dear Jason,

Really enjoyed the photos. I owned two different Lincoln Coupe's. One was a 1980 with a 351. It was white with a red interior and a red landau vinyl top. The other was a 1981 with a 302. It was red on red with red interior. I wanted to say that the bumper on the 1980 model had slots in it that followed the pattern of slots in the grill. Either you have a different bumper on the car than from factory or your car indeed is truly a rare find. Let me know what you find out. Once again, I truly enjoyed looking at the photos. I sold my last one (the 1980) in 1992. I have regretted it ever since.

Marc

whoops

Jason,

I'm sorry for my lack of correct knowledge. After I sent the e-mail, I got to thinking that maybe that my 80 Coupe had a wrong bumper on it. I went to a book store and looked up photos for the 80 model and realized what you reported to me. Sorry for the mistake. I cannot tell you how much that I miss my 80 model. It looked just like yours except for the red vinyl landau. Someone had replaced the VV carb with a 2350 (could have been a 2150-it's been a long time) Carter. It got great gas mileage (as good as my 1985 with 302 and fuel injection) and was very easy to work on. I don't remember what was so special about mine, but there was something that made it more rare than even only 7100 made. But I didn't know that until I had sold it. Thanks again for the info.

Marc

Members online

No members online now.
Back