Pictures from Pittsburgh Meet 7/29/08

Firthockeydog

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got to posting these. This meet was planned rather quickly, but gave us a taste of what we could do in this area. My goal is to have another one before the summer ends. The Pearl Blue LS is mine, and the black one is workin_ike's, which is an 06. Pictures are from New Kensington, PA.

1205.jpg

1206.jpg

1215.jpg

1216.jpg

1221.jpg

1208.jpg

what a difference on the front appearance of both those LS's. wish i could pick up that 06 bumper, but then i would have to do the headlights, rear deck lid, rear bumper....and so on and so on. your cars look great. next time maybe more members will show up

nice, for a moment the 06 looks like it has different wheels on each side...

nice, for a moment the 06 looks like it has different wheels on each side...

Was wondering how long for someone to notice. They are the stocks on both sides but I painted the outer edge of the spoke black on the driver side. Reason one side: I didnt know how the paint would hold out so I did one side to see, didnt stay, it chipped in the first 3 days. So I never painted the other side. But I do want to do 2 different set of wheels, driver one set passenger 2nd set.

Firthockeydog, Just to give you an idea of what I had in mind, the black ones on driver side and chrome on passenger side. I dare to be different:rolleyes:

metal-fx-mfx2-bk.jpg

metal-fx-mfx2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back