Picture time, Slammed

dicker said:
think you can convert it to work with a MK VII?
I've done it on my MarkVII. It's pretty simple, and I've got it so I can manually run the car up and down, with each bag individually.

JoshMcMadMac said:
I've done it on my MarkVII. It's pretty simple, and I've got it so I can manually run the car up and down, with each bag individually.

can the car controll itself still

and how much work is involved, i dont want to do alot of interior ripping

not alot of work, you really dont have to do alot of interior removing, just the center console and the cover in front of the computer which is held with a couple of screws

Interested customer

MarkOfDeath said:
I just bought a lower kit from Ray Urso, works real great, Only 35 dollars too. I love it. took about 2 hours to install.

I am interested in getting one of these kits for my 93 mark Vlll. Some one get back at me on how to get one!!!!

hey there I’m a new guy, but besides that, I want one of these, the only question I have is I tried to sensor lower my car and the back dose it just fine but the front is very suborn and dose not want to move far.????? any suggestions? car looks funny with only the back sitting on the ground.

http://members.cardomain.com/markviiiedrea

-Eric

i just got a kit from ray also, they is another guy making them as well henry from the uk i think but he is selling his for 100 a pop so ray is better on the value scale, now im thinking of doing the fast bags.. dam ray the ass. looks kick as the way it looks now, to bad you had to sell it should have sold the barney, i love the smooth side i had that idea come up bout a week and today i say it of course on you old car.......lookd so much nicer

Last edited:
lincolnboy said:
i just got a kit from ray also, they is another guy making them as well henry from the uk i think but he is selling his for 100 a pop so ray is better on the value scale
From what I understand Ray's kit just slams the car and Henry's kit allows you to adjust the height so I'm not sure you can compare the two.

lincolnboy said:
i just got a kit from ray also, they is another guy making them as well henry from the uk i think but he is selling his for 100 a pop so ray is better on the value scale, now im thinking of doing the fast bags.. dam ray the ass. looks kick as the way it looks now, to bad you had to sell it should have sold the barney, i love the smooth side i had that idea come up bout a week and today i say it of course on you old car.......lookd so much nicer

I will be performing the same body mods on the 'Barney Mobile'.....with some twists. I will also be doing the same for the suspension. It will prolly take me longer, because I am going to do it myself, with some help from my father, but I will be doing it......just be patient.....lol

I will also have a new rendering of what the 'Barney Mobile' will look like....most likely after x-mas.

That is something else! I love it!
I wish that could be done on the LS.
This raises a whole new problem for me now though. I wanted to purchase another lincoln for fun'n around in. I wanted my neighbor's '64 Continental - but now with these pics of MK VIII's I don't know what to do!

Buy My Mark 8 ... Its Just Sitting Here Ready For Pick Up..... $3500 Takes It.... Theres A Post About It... 96 Pearl White Mark 8

It Already Has Rays Kit ... And Some Mods To Start With...

Wicked_Sensations said:
someone said something about a reserve tank, where and how do I get one??

I'm trying to figure out which I should get

A) $125. Module 8 allows you to fully adjust the suspension height.
B) $35. 1wykdmk8's kit allows you to drop the car to the ground at your command.

Both are pretty easy to install. Even if I got the Module 8, I would probably just set it to 'normal' ride height and then slam it once in a while to show off (which is the same thing as getting 1wykdmk8's). But the choice is still there to adjust it to stock/lowered/slammed with a module 8...

seanklsc said:

B) $35. 1wykdmk8's kit allows you to drop the car to the ground at your command.

Both are pretty easy to install. Even if I got the Module 8, I would probably just set it to 'normal' ride height and then slam it once in a while to show off (which is the same thing as getting 1wykdmk8's). But the choice is still there to adjust it to stock/lowered/slammed with a module 8...

just do a sensor drop and get rays kit, w/ henry if im correct you have to open the doors for it to work

seanklsc said:

I would sensor lower the car, then get my kit. Nothing against the Module 8, but if you are only going to drop it to the ground, then no use in spending the $125....IMHO.

If you need help you can use the phone number that I sent you in the private inbox I left you about the alarm you are lookin at.

Members online

Back