Picture of an E&G Silver Low Profile Grille

Fred HJB

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has a picture of an E&G Silver Low Profile Classic Grille for a 1997 Eldorado or Eldorador between 1995 and 2002. Sounds like it is the same grille. The model number is 1004-0101-95. I have some interest but can't find a picture on E&G's site or anyone elses. If you can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. :feedback

Specifically for an Eldorado, I don't think they make it anymore, but this specific grille might be the exact same as the one for the seville since a little 'editing' needs to be done to fit either, anyway.

I suggest:

A) Call EG or whoever you are looking to purchase the grille from (Grilles R Us and Custom Caddy are the only two I know of) and ask for them to get someone with a camera phone or camera to just take the dern picture and email it to you

or

B) Hop down to your closest "offical" and higher-scale Caddy dealer and ask them if they have an example of it (probably on a Seville) and maybe check in with one of their techs to look in a catalogue or at your car as to whether it can be fit or not. Respectable Caddy dealerships usually have a very good relationship with EG and should be able to tell you what you need to know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back