PICS-Wash, Clay Bar, Polish, Wax, Gloss...oh, and new wheels : )

TheBigL'sLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
So, the title pretty much says it all. Snapped a couple of pictures the other day.

Let me know what you think.

2619995_19_full.jpg

2619995_20_full.jpg

2619995_21_full.jpg

2619995_22_full.jpg

2619995_23_full.jpg

2619995_24_full.jpg

2619995_25_full.jpg

first pic is a nice back ground, 6 and 7 look like nice roads to see what the car can do :-D

Great job on the polish.No swirl or haze especially on black!
Fantastic location .Cool grille.
Not a fan of the wheels tho.
Where is your tint man?! :|

That looks great!!
I like those wheels a lot too.

btw what is this molding indentation for on our cars? I always thought it looked kinda funny.
261999521full1oe2.jpg

That indentation in the moulding must be there so the moulding doesn't hit the front door when the rear door opens

I dig the Mortal combat the Movie pic, the one in the trees when Scorpions fighting. The shine is killer but that grille is bad dude.

How did you get your grill like that? Material, tools...?

Yeah. Those 6 screws in the grille are quite out of place/distracting.

Aside from the screws, tho, I dont think it looks half bad.

Thanks for the feedback!
About the grille...
Like I said, it looks much better in person. I completely understand the whole "chicken fence" thing when referring solely to the pictures. Its actually genuine grille mesh. In person, it looks pretty clean. The edges look really rough in the pictures and it appears to be pretty mishapen. I got the whole idea from Quik. He used zipties, whereas I used the screws, and he also covered the edge with rubber door trim. It actually started as more of an experiment, but I liked how it look and stuck with it. On the other hand, that lse grille is pretty freakin tempting...
About the tint...
Tell me about it! I just don't have the money for a pro job. My plan right now is to get the rear window done 35% professionaly, and use static cling on the other windows (5%). This way, if I get a ticket, I won't have to worry about removing it-I'll just merely peel it off:)

BTW, the wheels are Verde Exodus 18"

my cars paint job is not looking all that great anymore. how do i go about detailing all the things like you did without taking it somewhere. they are the ones that initially messed the paint job up. i just want the shine to come out more. any help would be appreciated. pm me please

looks good. you def need some tinit and i'd drop the car w/ some springs to close the gap

does look very good, alls i can say is clear those corners and put some tint

Members online

No members online now.
Back