Pics Of New Mods And More!

PrOpAiN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Yall,

I've been hard at work getting my baby ready for all to see. I want to thank everyone for all of there help and suggestions, especially Ken at LS Koncepts. All Custom System work was done by Blvd. Audio and Video in Hollywood Florida. I will be posting more pics of the actual install and car in the coming days.

Enjoy!

Zenetti Mystic 18" x 8.0" Rims
Falken 245/40 ZR18 Tires
CCFL Angel Eye Kit W/ Clear Corners
2003 Retro Fit Fog Lights
Custom All Chrome Grill
Stainless Fuse Box and Strut Covers
Xetronic 8000K HID Conversion Kits for LOW's/HIGH's/FOG's
Stainless-Steel Cold Air Intake Snorkel
KKM Sport Induction Air Intake Kit
Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust system
SCT Xcalibrator Custom PCM Flasher
Clarion Pro Audio VRX935VD AM/FM DVD/Video CD/MP3 with 7" Touchscreen LCD
Clarion 6 disc CD Changer
Sirius Satellite Radio controleed by headunit
TV Tuner w/ wireless remote
JL Audio 450/4 Amp
JL Audio 1000/1 Amp
Three JL Audio 10W6 10" Subwoofers
Six Focal 165KP Separates (6" K2 Power Woofers and TN52 inverted dome tweeters w/crossover)
JL Audio Wires running to all speakers and amplifiers
JL Audio Custom Fuse Box
Stinger 35 Farad Hybrid Capacitor SHD35
Optima Deep Cycle Yellow Top Battery
200 Amp High Output Alternator
Clifford Auto Alarm

ls1.jpg

ls2.jpg

ls3.jpg

ls4.jpg

ls5.jpg

ls6.jpg

ls7.jpg

ls8.jpg

ls9.jpg

ls10.jpg

Drop it like its hot! - Great work, I hope to join you in posting some of mine when the current projects on the car are finished and its no longer stock!

Great you still have the temp set at the optimal degree! Looks fantastic and can't wait to see it in person.

Jim,

Your car looks great! Like Geno said above I'd love to hear that system! Keep up the great work!

damn that :q:q:q:q looks tight. i love the system, if you dont mind what s the price break down, on everything you got done.

itsnotmydaddys said:
damn that :q:q:q:q looks tight. i love the system, if you dont mind what s the price break down, on everything you got done.

Thanks for all the great comments all, I hope to have some more pics soon.

I've got, give or take $16,000 worth of shizzy. I think I've finally lost my marbles. :Beer

BBoyd said:
Your LS looks great. I am jealous of your all chrome grill though. I saw that post (http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=7953&highlight=grille) where GrayGhost was showing it off, and just fell in love with it. LS Koncepts would not make one for me though :-( cuz they said it was a custom job for a special customer. I guess that was you!! Oh well, but I do love your LS.
Well, I didn't say I wouldn't make another one but if you want to buy the grilles and send them to me I'll do all the custom work to it. The only trick is finding a two-piece 2003-05 LS grille. I bought two from Ford and each one was a one piece. The LSE grilles are two piece for sure.

PrOpAiN said:
Thanks for all the great comments all, I hope to have some more pics soon.

I've got, give or take $16,000 worth of shizzy. I think I've finally lost my marbles. :Beer

id have to agee. 16000 damn thats some change to drop into the ls. what did that system cost. box mainly

Nice, looks like mine on the outside, even the wheels are similar.

I am not into the ultra-crazy sound, but do like a nice rocking system. Just turn it down when you go through neighborhoods, k?

:steering

100_0070 (Small).JPG

GrayGhost1 said:
Well, I didn't say I wouldn't make another one but if you want to buy the grilles and send them to me I'll do all the custom work to it. The only trick is finding a two-piece 2003-05 LS grille. I bought two from Ford and each one was a one piece. The LSE grilles are two piece for sure.

Cool, I'm sending you a pm right now. :L :dancefool

Angry_Inch said:
Nice, looks like mine on the outside, even the wheels are similar.

I am not into the ultra-crazy sound, but do like a nice rocking system. Just turn it down when you go through neighborhoods, k?

:steering
Mike,

The LS is looking good!! Love the wheels!! :Beer

The Install job with box, plexi, lighting, amp rack, trim panels all finished (brushed allum. w/ mica backing, Carpet, Charcoal Vinyl) was around $1800

The amp rack is locking and is on hinges and can be lifted up in order to get to the battery and tire. I am still in the process of finishing the lift cylinders so it will pop up, and stay up on it's own. Pics of that will be coming soon as well as pics of the install.

itsnotmydaddys said:
how loud is it. db?

good question... I'm not sure. I do know this though, I had a headache for 2 days after cruising south beach last weekend. LOL

We'll I went down to where I got everything installed today, and picked up a CD with some install Pics on it. I know this is what everyone would rather see than all the nice pretty stuff, so here they are... :Beer

install1.jpg
install2.jpg

install3.jpg
install4.jpg

install5.jpg
install6.jpg

install7.jpg
install8.jpg

Love the install man.. Great work, thanks for posting some pics has helped get an idea about the false floor we are going to be putting in. Gotta question for ya though, how is the ol' alternator holding up for ya, i have right now just my components hooked up to a 300/4 series jl amp, and have 2 10"w6 v2's and debating on if the car can keep up with a 1000/1 or get a 500/1, may also go with 2 500/1, but man i hate to kill the alternator on the car, my last car i competed with i ran ohio generator 210 amp alternator with jacobs electronics accuvolt running a costant 16.25 volts, with car on or off which was pretty sweet, almost doubled the power of the amplifier, but let me know.. THanks.

jdsimons said:
Love the install man.. Great work, thanks for posting some pics has helped get an idea about the false floor we are going to be putting in. Gotta question for ya though, how is the ol' alternator holding up for ya, i have right now just my components hooked up to a 300/4 series jl amp, and have 2 10"w6 v2's and debating on if the car can keep up with a 1000/1 or get a 500/1, may also go with 2 500/1, but man i hate to kill the alternator on the car, my last car i competed with i ran ohio generator 210 amp alternator with jacobs electronics accuvolt running a costant 16.25 volts, with car on or off which was pretty sweet, almost doubled the power of the amplifier, but let me know.. THanks.

Let me tell ya... I was planning on getting a high output anyway.. Last weekend I was cruising with my girl, when the alternator took a dump. Everything shut down and I had to get the car towed back home. It was my fault because I think the alternator was on it's way out anyway, but I couldn't wait to test everything. The guy that sold me the amps told me I would prolly need a new alternator, because people he knew fried there stock alternator after a week of having these amps in there car. These JL amps are the real deal and require a whole lot of power. I've got my 10w6's on the 1000/1 and they could be considered over powered, but they sound awesome. I think if you decide to go with the 1000/1 or two 500/1's, you'll find a high output alternator is prolly a must. honestly though, if mine didn't fry out like that I would've tried to make the stock one work for a while.

Members online

No members online now.
Back