Pics of my Mark VIII after the suspension conversion...

Much, Much better...excellent job...I guess it's the 17's....that car just looks LOW...even though it's the same height as mine...it just looks low...and that's GREAT!

Nice pics, nice car, nice job....thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys, I am very happy with it,I've only driven it about 150 miles since i did the swap,it may settle a little more!! here's a couple of pics of the wheel wells,back and front.

how hard was the conversion? I'm not having any probs now....but I've owned a lincoln before....and i expect to.

Your car looked good, and I know your are smiling! you make me want to go and do a conversion to even though I don't have any problem right now, I'm jealous.

Ricksquickviii said:
looks like the back is lower than the front? have you hit bottom?

Rick
Must be the pictures,It actually sets pretty much level, maybe an eighth of an inch higher in the back,It's fairly easy to do unless it's 95 or a 100 degrees out,then it sucks!! oh yeah,I've hit bottom a time or three, but not in the car!! LOL!!!

Congrats...that's how mine looked when I finished with my lowering kit. The tires barely show below the frame. Be careful over serious bumps...I hit bottom once at an intersection...never again. Handles great, though, doesn't it?

fossten said:
Congrats...that's how mine looked when I finished with my lowering kit. The tires barely show below the frame. Be careful over serious bumps...I hit bottom once at an intersection...never again. Handles great, though, doesn't it?
Yes it does handle great.

How much 'cushion' does it sacrifice? I did a 1/2 half conversion...on the back only on a 90 continental...You could tell the difference, but it wasn't horrible....and I didnt' buy strut masters.

Members online

Back