Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I hope they show up. 2000 LS.

rim.jpg

side car.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

LSE Grille, clear corners and chrome-trim delete time!

Other than that, looks good!

Oh and how's that browser? :D

nice! what size tires?

They are 245 35z r20 Nankang Ultra sport NS II tires.
The rims are from a company named Dip. Dip Wheels D65 20x8.5 is the actual model.

http://www.custom-wheels-car-rims.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=138382&InfoID=4134&ShowLarge=True

The mods I have done are obviously the wheels, and tint. The others include a KKM intake kit, full replace of every single piece of sound equipment....

Alpine CDA - 9851 head unit.
JL Audio 1000/1 amp for the subs.
The subs are Kicker L5 10". There are 5 of them in sealed boxes. There are actually 3 different enclosures in the trunk, one box holds 3 of the subs, then there are 2 single boxes. 3 face the rear of the trunk, they fit nicely under the back dash. The 2 single enclosures sit near the back, in the back corners facing in . I will take some pics to show you guys, I'm sure it's kind of hard to imagine.

I also have a JL Audio 450/4. This is pushing the front doors and rear deck speakers. Pioneer 4 ways in the front and rear (6x8 in front, 6x9 in the rear deck). The little speakers in the console and the rear door speakers are being powered by the head unit alone.. they give a good "filler" sound for the rest of the system. It gives the staging a little better accuracy in my opinion.

Also an Optima yellow top battery and 10 farad cap.

Basically there are two things left I would like to do, just havent had the time or money to do them....

One is to get a HO alternator and the other is to remove the front license plate holder. Other then that, I'm done spending money on this car. I paid 8k 2 years ago (ripped off) then the timing chain broke within 3 months of buying the car which at the price quoted, was cheaper to buy a used motor and replace the whole thing (ran around the 3k range for all parts/labor). Which is what I choose to do. Since then I have had to replace all the coils and it needs front suspension work, it clinks, clunks, squeaks and rattles from the front end.

how would you go about doing a chrome trim "delete" just paint it body color or what, i would love to "delete all the chrome from my car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back