pics of my 02 LS

ViC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
here's some pics of my LS. i have another one- the 04. i just got it a few months ago and i'll post pics of it when i have time to shoot it after a detailing.

i LOVE the colour of this one. i've never seen one of the same colour in tulsa. i'm originally from toronto, and i bought it there. the plate no longer exists so i don't mind it on the web.

the 04 is vivid red. i didn't think much of either colour when i bought them, but the price was good and the car ran well. the 02 really (really) grew on me. i'm still working on the 04... lol. it's nice during the sunset. i'll post pics. the dove/shale interior is kind of bland, but i put in a woodgrain shifter and i'm working on getting a woodgrain steering wheel. they are SO hard to get. i may have to end up sending mine to a custom steering shop in dallas to have it modified. $400 is what they're quoting me. $600 from dealer/stealer. i've been combing ebay on a daily basis. why? the woodgrain adds a really nice accent to the interior and warms it up in my opinon. in fact, the shifter alone did wonders!

v.

photos didn't load. here's the link:

http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/viridans/02 LS/

Last edited:
Sorry didn't see the link. Nice car and welcome.

Last edited:
Thats one clean LS!...& good choice on the rims I realy like them.

thanks. i liked the original ones but being from toronto, the salt had corroded the inside and i had a lot of vibration on the highway because they didn't sit flush...

Yeah. Just switched the tires over and that's it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back