pics of my 02 LS

LikeNew02

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my 02 LS V8 sport. I bought the car in June to replace my 92 Thunderbird SC.

I don't plan on making many changes to the car. I just want to upgrade the stereo, intake, exhaust.

Does any one else have a green LS?

:L

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Love the green! What is that the Estate Green Metallic? Very nice color!

Don't see to many LS's that color. I bet that color looks good with tons of chrome. Pain in the A$$ to clean chrome but looks great when its done.

Estate Green Metallic? I'm not sure. That description seems to fit the color.

I'm not really into the chrome look. I think that when you go chrome, it takes away from the sporty look. If I had the $, I would like to paint the chrome on the truck, and replace the grill with the painted grill.

I guess there are not many LSs in my color. I usally see black, white, silver, and off white LSs driving around.

I almost bought a very clean black LS with chrome rims, but I didn't because it reminded me on a small limo. You could have driven the president around in it.

OMG - I wish states wouldn't require that front plate!!!! MI doesn't but man I still feel a little pain when I see it on others and pretty much know that its required to be there.

Front plate guys should setup an actuator for it, in my photo garage I have an S-10 that i've been working on, it was since channeled and body dropped before it got any paint (still doesn't) but I had built one for my plate under the rear roll pan that flipped out when the truck was lifted up.

Otherwise, very nice looking ride, great choice for a car!

you can't go wrong with the sport edition. as far as the plates, TX requires 2 plates as well. There's a rumor floating around on the local boards about a law being passed which will require only 1 plate after a certain reg date. If so, I'm taking the front off asap

I will most likely remove the front plates soon.

In California 2 plates are required my law, however, the police usually have bigger problems to worry about.

Although, a couple of years ago, I left my thunderbird parked in downtown San Jose without a front plate, and when I came back to the car, I had a fix it ticket. This required $20 and a signature from a cop after I put the front plate back on. When I went to get the signature from a veteran cop, he signed it and laughed a little, and said something like "what officer wrote this ticket". It must have been a rookie cop that wrote the ticket.

The only time that the front place is a good thing, is when I am driving around feeling a little irie. One less thing to worry about. ;)

I have a 2000 LS that is Estate Green. It's lighter than your green.

Good luck and welcome.

Members online

No members online now.
Back