Pics Of Headunit Installs

jiggajatt

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
can you guys/gals post pics of your aftermarket stereo headunit install?
i wanted to know if any1 has color matched it to it the 03+ silver interior. im debating on to install a screen or a jus a single din headunit. the single din headunit is what i got and the screen i would have to buy so i wanted to pass time with my single din for now and wanted to see how it looks.

thanx in advance

where can i get this? not the headunit but the silver thing.

667833_26_full.jpg

i believe you can now purchase that at Lskoncepts.com. If my memory serves me correctly, it comes with the whole for a navi screen, but u can screw the little din on the bottom to your radio to fill in the gap.. not too sure.. im sure ken can help you...

where can i get this? not the headunit but the silver thing.

667833_26_full.jpg

Ha! Thats from my cardomain page. That was the first deck that I put in my car. As for the bezel, its just the black dash kit that I had painted with custom paint made by a local paint shop. I had them color match my dash and put the paint in a spray paint can.

Ha! Thats from my cardomain page. That was the first deck that I put in my car. As for the bezel, its just the black dash kit that I had painted with custom paint made by a local paint shop. I had them color match my dash and put the paint in a spray paint can.

dude that :q:q:q:q looks oem. i cant find a black dash kit that has that little bump in da front like urs does. can u get another one and ship it to me?
Please!

Members online

Back