pics of a work still in progress

Reaction score
Finally you guys get to see my car after some of the work i got down.The paint has a lot of f/x and flake in it but hard to see with pics,it's really cool green and purple flake with a maple f'x.I hope you guys like it so far.

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0230.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

I like what you have done with the grill and front of the car. I also like your wheels.

Although some of the things are not my taste or style, I applaud your courage and all of the hard work I know you have put in your car.

If I were to suggest anything at all, it would be tint. Great job!

Damn that looks freakin smooth. Theres barely any lines left in the body and I like it. Good choice on the color and doors too.

Eventhough I'm not a fan of the lambo doors I will say that your car is very clean and looks great. I love the shaved tail lights!! :Beer

HOT, HOT, HOT... as the owner of a white LS I say thank you. There are some things that I am getting ready to do to my ride that you have already done and now I see what it looks like. Great looking car.

man that looks sick. i agree with ken the back looks amazing. i posted a month ago about what happened to u good to see u poseted pics. also are u suiciding the rear doors. and if u dont mind could u break the prices down on what it all cost. thanks.,

That looks hot. What kind and what size monitos are those in the headrests? Is that a hard mod?

thanks for your support

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback,I still want to do so much more but you know everything cost money,go figure.Here's a dream list stop tech big break kit,nice custom exhaust,that supercharger when it's ready,and a new custom interior.I keep saving and posting pics. Thanks!

WOW thats looks wicked, you have done a great job, I am not a huge fan of lambo doors, I love the shaved handles. Good work!

-Scott-

Car looks tight!! Keep us posted on whats next!! Love the way the car came out!! Must have cost a lot of $$$ for all the mods you've done!!

looks serious do ur lambo doors hit the back door when theyre both open

insane!!

my favorite part is the body work, front grill, and the paint

you must not have a wife :)

they look like JT autostyle lambo kits..direct bolt on..

Do the back, complete the car man

brakes

rallyacres@comcast.net said:
Thanks everybody for the positive feedback,I still want to do so much more but you know everything cost money,go figure.Here's a dream list stop tech big break kit,nice custom exhaust,that supercharger when it's ready,and a new custom interior.I keep saving and posting pics. Thanks!
just ordered the big brake kit from stop tech i can't F-IN wait!!!!!!!:eek:

rallyacres@comcast.net said:
just ordered the big brake kit from stop tech i can't F-IN wait!!!!!!!:eek:
You'll love it. You should have contacted me. I'm a StopTech dealer. I just don't have the items up on my website yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back