Pics of 2nd Gen with car bra?

It was said best somewhere else on the forum that's sofa king we Todd id. Why would you want to put your car through the humiliation of looking like some high maitence Hollywood house wife that has more money than brains and has to have her nose done every year. It will look like you gave the car a nose job and it has the bandage across the nose. But that's just my opinion.

Not to mention the fact that almost 100% of the car bras rub the paint off your car in the first 6months of use.

He'd be better to just get that clear, stone chip protector film. Heard those bras can cause damage, also.

The front bumper cover is pretty chipped up and I was wondering what they looked like. I have seen some vehicles that don't look bad with a car bra. No need for the inquisition. I saw that J.C. Whitney made some but couldn't find any pics.

Ohhhhh crap. I didn't even know that this side had two seperate forums for mark VIII's. I didn't realize I posted in the wrong from. It was tiny on my phone. Sorry. I'll frag the thread if the mods dont.

Last edited:
I had one on my 93 15 years ago and it looked ghetto....not to mention f*cked up my paint! That bish came right off! Back then, they didn't have the clear bra's! Today, there is no excuse,you should be shot if you put one of those on your car!

Members online

No members online now.
Back