Pics 3/6/06

chamorro

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics I took last night. It's my 02' LS and my cuzzin's 98' Prelude. Never took pics in the night so I thought it would look kinda coo. Got kicked out of the parking lot for some reason. :runaway: Not the best of pics but oh well.
DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0502.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

DSCF0446.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0443.jpg

looks good. i love the chrome lip i was gonnago chrome instead or machined, btu i figured the window ring thingy is machined and the rest of the car has no chrome. ever thought of tinting your taillights.

itsnotmydaddys said:
looks good. i love the chrome lip i was gonnago chrome instead or machined, btu i figured the window ring thingy is machined and the rest of the car has no chrome. ever thought of tinting your taillights.
Thanks for the comment, yeah I thought about it, a lot actually haha. I think it would look real good with them but I got some other things I gotta take care of $$$. I need a sound system, wanting to get the ALPINE IVA-D310 IN DASH. :D In due time I will get those lights

Looking good! Got the whole yin-yang thing going on there with the black LS and white Honda.

Members online

Back