Pick my rims...Everyone Help!!

lsondubz

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well its been narrowed down to 2 rims that I have to choose hopefully by monday so I can get these on soon..Rims are totally opposite but its a hard choice for my LS...the Decorsas would show off the painted calipers and crossdrilled rotors better but the Donz are very clean and luxury style..Well heres the choices;

Pick #1 DeCorsa Polaris 5;
DeCorsaPolaris5.JPG

620921_3.jpg

737016_10.jpg

Pick #2 DONZ Soprano;
DSC02763.JPG

DSC02755.JPG

those first ones are booty... i like the 2nd, kinda resemble mine... ya kno what, how bout ya jus buy mine?!? :D

The second set won't show the rotors and calipers. I say the first set.

Funny, the 2 people with the most chrome on there rims would like the second set. Go figure...LOL

Funny you mention the Lusso's, it was oddly warm today here and I slapped them on for fun. Holy crap! I can't wait for spring. Oh yeh, I like the first ones.

ilike the first ones ...they show the calipers and rotors..more chrome is not a bad thing,but if you put in the work you might as well show it off..

I agree with you, but I don't think that LS has very impressive brakes to show off. Now, it would be a whole different story if LS had similar brakes to SL65.

SurfjaxLS said:
The second set won't show the rotors and calipers. I say the first set.

96_4.jpg

rims

Both of them dont really do it for me but if i had to choose, i would definitely pick the first set to show off what you got behind em.

First ones are bunk!! Number twos way better!! I hate that plastic fake chrome cap thing they use to cover the lugs, they look cheap as hell. Go for the second ones. They are on a Mercedes...doesnt that say enough. IMO

What is your price range if you don't mind?? Coming from my own experience don't just buy a set of wheels to just buy a set....I can't stress enough take your time.....Wheels really change the look of your car...IMO both sets look cheap, even if they are on a mercedes......I am on my second set of wheels for my LS...and u see how many others have offered theirs for sale. For the money I am sure you can find a more classy set to fit the look of the LS and your own personality.....I don't mean to lecture but believe me it's worth waiting to find the perfect wheels.

I agree with you man, I waited for about a month to get my rims and i am really happy with what I chose. But the other day I saw a new Mercedes CLS 500 on 21" Giovanna Athens and all I have to say is DAMN. If I would be changing my rims then those were the ones to go on.

00ls5spd said:
What is your price range if you don't mind?? Coming from my own experience don't just buy a set of wheels to just buy a set....I can't stress enough take your time.....Wheels really change the look of your car...IMO both sets look cheap, even if they are on a mercedes......I am on my second set of wheels for my LS...and u see how many others have offered theirs for sale. For the money I am sure you can find a more classy set to fit the look of the LS and your own personality.....I don't mean to lecture but believe me it's worth waiting to find the perfect wheels.

1067b.jpg

MBZ%20SLVR%20CLS%2005.jpg

I agree with you man, I waited for about a month to get my rims and i am really happy with what I chose. But the other day I saw a new Mercedes CLS 500 on 21" Giovanna Athens and all I have to say is DAMN. If I would be changing my rims then those were the ones to go on.

00ls5spd said:

00ls5spd said:

Ive been trying to find wheels for the last 3 months, I finally picked some and those were dicontinued, then I went back into the shop and sat there for 3 hours looking through all the catalogs then back on the net all week, then back to the shop to look for some more, these are the only 2 left that I really like out of all the designs Ive seen in my price range , I dont think the rims look cheap at all, both sets retail at around $2750 with tires, I dont want to spend more than that on some 20s...I think the only reason I am leaning on #1 is because I want to show off my brakes more since I spent money on slotted/drilled rotors. I still really like the 2nd ones...

Dude...with that price range you have no limits!!!!!Check out these wheels I was gonna get..

They are 20" Kaos....The guy can get them to me for about $1900.00 wheels and tires and thats with perelli's(sp)....

I think these would show off your calipers and rotors very well....

new wheels.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back