Photochopped with Volvo XC90 Wheels... they look good

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I did a quick photochop using 02LSV8's beautiful LS (I couldnt find any other decent side angle shot) and I really like the way these wheels look. Crude chop but it serves its purpose.

Photochop with Volvo wheels.jpg

Seems like a decent price for a set of 19's, they look pretty well built and painted from the pictures and not to mention the professional setup on the ebay store.

Im thinking of getting them but then Ill have too many set of wheels for my car. Like a woman with too many shoes.

1. My 19" wheels as seen in most pics
2. Original 17" 7-spoke Chrome LSE wheels
3. 18" Jaguar S-Type R wheels
4. Should I also add the XC90 19's to my collection?

I need to get rid of 2 sets of wheels then.
Would probably get rid of the chrome LSE wheels and my 19's on the car now.

Sell the 19's, use the tires from it. You'd have a buyer in a heartbeat and you'd probably MAKE money off of the swap.

the first ones are better, the other ones are kind of too skinny. I think $750 is a great deal for any new set of wheels.

Im thinking of getting them but then Ill have too many set of wheels for my car. Like a woman with too many shoes.

1. My 19" wheels as seen in most pics
2. Original 17" 7-spoke Chrome LSE wheels
3. 18" Jaguar S-Type R wheels
4. Should I also add the XC90 19's to my collection?

I need to get rid of 2 sets of wheels then.
Would probably get rid of the chrome LSE wheels and my 19's on the car now.

If you're getting rid of those 9x's, I'd be interested in them... I think those are one of nicest wheels I've seen on an LS on here...

I too would be interested in the Fondmetel wheels for sure, actually, if you want to sell them, Ill take them. If not, Im really digging those XC90 19's.
Elisha

Im still not completly sure which year they came on. I went to the Volvo dealership today and they had a 07 XC V8 sport with 19's but they were diffrent. The 07 wheels looked equally as good as the ones pictured but they had the letters XC engraved in them kind of like the s60 R wheels. so Im thinking 05 or 06?

Google Italian XC90, these wheels were not offered in the US. They were on the Euro XC90 models.

you guys think our center caps will fit on the XC90 wheel? its tempting i like the 19" look...

the only thing that concerns me about these Volvo wheels is the center bore, well the center cap too, but you can probably have one custom made if it doesn't fit.

If the bore is off, you will most likely get some steering vibrations.

Members online

Back