Photo and Caption of the Year!

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Not intended to be political. Just funny as H imho :D

Photo_Caption_Year.jpg

I saw that the other day someplace..and instantly thought of LVC.

Where is the public UPROAR?
Who is the girl?

Obama is obviously an ass man. Look at what he married.

ABC News was making excuses for him. LOL. I'm serious.

So if you are convinced Obama was innocent, explain this....

http://www.repubblica.it/2006/05/gallerie/esteri/foto-leader-g8/4.html

looks like the same guy directly to his right in both pics..
both times he did a "slightly" better job at not appearing to be looking.

The two guys on the FAR right have it DOWN PAT.
LOOK AT MY SHOES, LOOK AT MY SHOES, NOT HER BUTT, LOOK AT MY SHOES.

looks like the same guy directly to his right in both pics..
both times he did a "slightly" better job at not appearing to be looking.

The two guys on the FAR right have it DOWN PAT.
LOOK AT MY SHOES, LOOK AT MY SHOES, NOT HER BUTT, LOOK AT MY SHOES.

guy to his right is the french pres. first one to me looks like that is exactly what they were doing was checking it out.the second one judging by obama posture looks like he was moving out of the way so that chick could pick up whatever it was she dropped imo.

First off she was Black!, second there is a video showing he was helping the lady behind him step down, I will post video in a few.
Um, you don't even know what black is.

What is black? When you look in the mirror, do you see a black person or a person?

And don't make excuses for Obama, please!

He checked out her behind? Big deal right? Preying on little girls is not a big deal?

Is that how he looks at his daughters? Pretty creepy if you ask me.

I am sure there are more pictures of Obama taking advantage of women (like the one I posted bending over) that will eventually be posted once the love affair with Obama wears off.

Looks like lincolnx2 is trying to set himself up to be owned once again by race-baiting. That video doesnt prove that he wasn't looking at that girl's ass, if anything its proof that he was. Obama seems to have the same effect on lincolnx2 as a tab of acid on the tongue of a hippie.

And what's with Oprompters suits? He looks so 'gay' with his tie hanging out. All his suits wear that way.

So nevermind what Pete said, right? Last I checked Brazilian doesnt automatically mean "white"

Black, did you read the post, I simply said she was black, how is that race-baiting? you of all people know I dont joke or play with race period, we have had this discussion before. Obama has a greater effect on me than any of you, he can send me of at any time, or decide to cut my job, just as Clinton did. Be fair is what I am pushing, put yourself in his shoes, what if it were your wife that saw those pictures?

I looked at her ass over and over again through the video, I am sure you guys (the ones who aren't :q:q:qgots) did the same.

Foss 42% of Brazill is considered Pardo "brown" and 7% black, I didnt know she was brazilan, so I apologize for jumping to conclusions, I shouldnt judge a book by its cover.

Pete, I have been with White, Black, Nigerian, Hispanic, Native American, Middle Eastern (in the US) women, I love ALL WOMEN, I dont just want "White girl bootay" I want all ATTRACTIVE women, all at the same time, if possible.

So nevermind what Pete said, right? Last I checked Brazilian doesnt automatically mean "white"

Black, did you read the post, I simply said she was black, how is that race-baiting? you of all people know I dont joke or play with race period, we have had this discussion before. Obama has a greater effect on me than any of you, he can send me of at any time, or decide to cut my job, just as Clinton did. Be fair is what I am pushing, put yourself in his shoes, what if it were your wife that saw those pictures?

I looked at her ass over and over again through the video, I am sure you guys (the ones who aren't :q:q:qgots) did the same.

Foss 42% of Brazill is considered Pardo "brown" and 7% black, I didnt know she was brazilan, so I apologize for jumping to conclusions, I shouldnt judge a book by its cover.

Pete, I have been with White, Black, Nigerian, Hispanic, Native American, Middle Eastern (in the US) women, I love ALL WOMEN, I dont just want "White girl bootay" I want all ATTRACTIVE women, all at the same time, if possible.

Her skin came of caucasian but once I say the video with her facial features she surely was south american heritage :-D

First off, you should know by now not to take ANYTHING pete says seriously. He is here to screw with people and be a general jackass. Second, any time anybody mentions someone being black, you UNDOUBTEDLY jump in every time and start a ridiculous argument that can't be backed up. Yet you keep doing it, stop it.

What's most amazing about this photo isn't whether he was gazing at a teenage girls butt or not, or whether he was helping another woman down the stairs.

It's the way the press has been covering this story.
A day after Drudge ran the story, the mainstream press picked it up and invested a fair bit of energy DEFENDING the President. They paid more attention to that bit of video than they did with the Zapruder film!

Even this morning, as I flipped through the news channels, MSNBC was STILL doing segments in defending and protecting the Obama- like they have a personal stake, a vested interest in this man.

It's incredible.
Not a surprise though.

Members online

Back