PetesSweets86 hates religion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if this is your opinion then it follows all religions are frauds filled with the Truthiness of Noble Lies.
Why pick on Scientology?

Oh I pick on em all but as my headline states...the focus was a European nation finally is giving scientology the boot.

..natural rights are unalienable rights.
It's at the foundation of our American form of government and philosophy.

Of course, Canada has never embraced such independence, that may be why you're unfamiliar with the concept.

i'm aware of natural rights. i was asking as to how they pertain to religion.
there is an arguement to be made for choice, but i don't see how that defends creation of any nut job religion that anybody can dream up.
making one up is not strictly speaking "making a choice".

and then how can you define real from cult?

there is no real all religions are fairytales because man has a hard time blaming himself for problems or asking others for advice or forgiveness so one must make up a fals being to idolize. Then again people idolize money more than religion.......

fyi, it's an actual statistic. Trying to remember if it was the surgeon general that said so but try watching Killer at Large and the information is in there. Christians are more likely to be fat/obese than other religions

fyi, it's an actual statistic. Trying to remember if it was the surgeon general that said so but try watching Killer at Large and the information is in there. Christians are more likely to be fat/obese than other religions

And you're bogus "statistic" indicates what?
Christians are more affluent and successful?
Cultures that embrace Christian virtues are more successful?

What was that thoughtful point you were trying to make.

no...that chiristian are the biggest gluttons, that they have no self control, other cultures could eat more...but why throw your life away into food that's unhealthy for you, destroys your life and others, plus decreases your life longevity

I think it's an "American" thing this gluttony and not a christian thing.
It's a coincidence because we have such a large christian population.
Food is cheap and plentiful.
Children are encouraged to scarf sugar cereals.
Physical inactivity and laziness also contribute to the fat ass syndrome.

Europe is largely Christian as well, and doesn't have the obesity problems that the US does...

I think it's an "American" thing this gluttony and not a christian thing.
It's a coincidence because we have such a large christian population.
Food is cheap and plentiful.
Children are encouraged to scarf sugar cereals.
Physical inactivity and laziness also contribute to the fat ass syndrome.

only reason why it is cheap is because it is unhealthy. Sure I'll say I'll have fast food once in a while to get rid of the alcohol but the fact of the genetical mutation of the food we eat, consumption of cloned animals (which aren't labeled), Amonia Nitrate is used to "decontaminate" our meat.....hell even our farmers are paid sh*t for their bushels only because the big manufactures have a contract with them and force them to get millions into debt to produce more and more for that company....but only making maybe 20k a year...how's that gonna pay off debt?

Don't bother Pete's flow of conscience with details.
He's all over the place and none of it makes any sense.
It's just the rantings of a moron.

Don't bother Pete's flow of conscience with details.
He's all over the place and none of it makes any sense.
It's just the rantings of a moron.

Ya
When you're only 20 you think you know everything.

You just agreed with foxpaws' statement that contradicted yours. FYI

does not condradict. As she stated that the US doesn't have NEAR as many christians but there still is a majority that is overweight in Europe. They may have more christians but we have more overweight christians.

And btw it doesn't contradict the fact that Christianity is the fattest religion

At least back when I was 20, I formed complete sentences and used good punctuation... ;)

it's the internet...when does every post have to be a term paper to be sent into the nazi as one such as yourself for grammar. I never use the spell check on here anyways because of that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back