performance chips?

burning.empire

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone use any performance chip upgrades like the one advertised on this page? A chip that increases HP by 60, and increases mpg by 7 sounds like BS to me...especially for $69.

What's the tradeoff for using these chips? Strain on the engine? Have to use high octane gas? Worn out CPU?

There is no performance chips.

Use the search function.

I want to stay away from superchargers. They put too much strain on the engine, and my LS is an old man. I might just change to a KN air intake and change to a magnaflow exhaust....but that is way down the road. I got to sink some money into it getting it nice and healthy first.

i would recommend one of those electric superchargers, they are much easier on the motor, and since they dont run off of a belt, they can usually be installed in less than an hour.

also, when you team them up with a resistor based chip and a hydrogen kit, you can make some serious power and damn near double your mileage!

Wooo Wooo

Dear, god, no. Although I did like how they were demonstrating it by not knowing how to drive. Was kind of hoping they'd wrap it around a telephone pole. I want that 3 minutes of my life back.

As far as the Op goes, I might have something for him. On November 5th, 2005 I was trying to hang a clock in the bathroom. Since I couldn't find my step-ladder I was standing on the toilet trying to get it up on the peg. Suddenly I slipped and hit my head on the sink on the way down and an idea occurred to me. I could create a flux in the space-time fabric thereby increasing the HP of an LS 1.21-GigaHP while also increasing the MPG to 88! The only drawback is that you need to strip all the paint off and spray down a thick coat of an aluminized conductive paint to help disperse the flux field.

If this sounds interesting just let me know, otherwise I know of some Libyan Nationalists that might take up the cause. Thanks.

I want to stay away from superchargers. They put too much strain on the engine, and my LS is an old man. I might just change to a KN air intake and change to a magnaflow exhaust....but that is way down the road. I got to sink some money into it getting it nice and healthy first.

you missed bull's sarcasm lol

Dear, god, no. Although I did like how they were demonstrating it by not knowing how to drive. Was kind of hoping they'd wrap it around a telephone pole. I want that 3 minutes of my life back.

Haha I'm surprised you have never seen this before. It was an instant classic from way back when

When you wanna WOOOWOOO! It's dat Woo WOOOO! You know what I'm sayin? Then you got the flows. then they be trippin' off the flowmasters.

I could create a flux in the space-time fabric thereby increasing the HP of an LS 1.21-GigaHP while also increasing the MPG to 88! The only drawback is that you need to strip all the paint off and spray down a thick coat of an aluminized conductive paint to help disperse the flux field.

I think you mis-figured....It would be 1.33-gigaHP and 91MPG....and the flux field can be tough to disperse so you may have to do 2 or 3 coats of the aluminized conductive paint.

I think you mis-figured....It would be 1.33-gigaHP and 91MPG....and the flux field can be tough to disperse so you may have to do 2 or 3 coats of the aluminized conductive paint.

I think that's true only AFTER the hover conversion. The Mr. Fusion company does increase the specs slightly.

Some good replies, sig worthy. :lol:

Those performance chips are garbage. Get an sct tuner, a few bolt ons and a dyno tune, you'll be happy with those results.

I want to know what two people even bought one of those fans on ebay....how dumb can you be?

"It will spin, compressing the air mole-eek-yules, thereby giving you more power"

ROFLMAO!!!

That's almost as good as the guy that would take $10 marine 4" bilge fans and sell them as electric superchargers. Personally I like the guy that took a 2-stroke leaf blower and supercharged his car with it :D

The "Turbonator"....coming to a theater near you starring Arnold Swartzenwutever's illegitimate son

That's my guy...Bubb Rubb! Specially when he drives off in the other lane, blows the stop sign and 5 seconds later would've collided head-on with that car turning.

Members online

Back