Performance Brake system for 97-98 Mark... parts or complete.

98lincmk7lsc I am looking for information on the modification needed to fit them to my spindles. Are they Part # M2300X or M2320?
How much are you asking?

Neither.

They're actually from a European Fiat. They bolt right on to our spindles. No modification necessary there, and the offset is correct also. The only modification necessary is some grinding in the valley of the caliper, for the rotor's diameter to fit 100%. I started modifying one of them, but I ended up getting a good deal on some new Cobra R calipers, so I don't need these ones any more.

They could use some new paint, or even powdercoat, and I was planning on rebuilding them also whenever I got them painted/powdercoated. There's a complete rebuild kit available on the UK ebay that I was going to buy, but never got around to it. At the very least, I would replace the brake pad shims that guide the pads on the sides.

I'd have to get $350 plus shipping for them.

98lincmk7lsc I am looking for information on the modification needed to fit them to my spindles. Are they Part # M2300X or M2320?
How much are you asking?

They are so similar to the M-2300-X calipers that I couldn't discern any differences by looking at them side by side. It was only once I bolted them on, that I noticed the need to "clearance" the caliper for it to fit 100%.

photo_1+(1).JPG

photo_1+(1).JPG

Members online

Back