Perfect Black Driver Side Front Fender for 2003 Lincoln LS

getlegalhelp

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am having my LS wrapped this week and had to replace a fender before I did. Body shop ordered a used unit from LKQ, completely reconditioned it and then painted it beautifully before realizing the fender was for the passenger front. I was able to get the correct unit but now have a perfect, black Passenger Side Front Fender for sale. I only want my money back out of it and you don't have to do any of the work. Price is $500 firm, local pickup in Phoenix would be best but can be figured out otherwise. Please feel free to text me at (480) 648-8560.

LS Fender.jpg

Last edited:
I am having my LS wrapped this week and had to replace a fender before I did. Body shop ordered a used unit from LKQ, completely reconditioned it and then painted it beautifully before realizing the fender was for the passenger front. I was able to get the correct unit but now have a perfect, black Driver Side Front Fender for sale. I only want my money back out of it and you don't have to do any of the work. Price is $500 firm, local pickup in Phoenix would be best but can be figured out otherwise. Please feel free to text me at (480) 648-8560.

View attachment 828574190
Almost 99.9% Sure this fender will work on all years of the Lincoln LS and LSE 2000-2006...This will help sell it quicker

I believe you are correct, but did not want to be responsible for model year conflicts like I just had on some interior pieces. Thank you for pointing this out, AmsterDutch!

Members online

No members online now.
Back