People will hate me for this thread.

Bouncer88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I hate my life in the marines even as a damn reservist. I get my drill letters 4 facking days in advance, lose 20 hours of my paycheck, and get payed 100 dollars to lose a :q:q:q:q load of money. Reservists are not marines, they are civilians who play dress up a few days a month, why do they think they are so hard. I hate being bitched at for no damn reason just because I am an E2 and you are an E4 who happens to be only two years older than me.

How can they stop me from supporting myself (taking the 20 hours of pay away because they fail to give reasonable notice)? How can they do that!? I don't understand it.

Sorry for my rant but I needed to vent.

How can they stop me from supporting myself (taking the 20 hours of pay away because they fail to give reasonable notice)? How can they do that!? I don't understand it.

because you voluntarily signed your name at the bottom of the contract..

Should have been a full timer instead of a weekend warrior...

I have a good solution to this dilemma, just walk up to your 1st Sgt (or whatever is the equivalent in the Marines) and tell them you're queer. You'll be out of that situation in no time and can go back to making money!

The thing was I got dicked around by the recruiter. I did not know anything about joining, he gave me a bunch of jibberish about me only having a GED and not being able to active, I was supposed to be active duty Motor T now I am reservist Dasc operator, I know I signed the paper voluntarily only after I was fed a bunch of BS lies, like my bonus, which I never got but it is whatever, I loved bootcamp, it taught me a lot, I loved combat training but once I got passed that everything has sucked, I wish marines was active duty bootcamp lol.

Dude you know when you signed that contract that orders could come at ANYTIME activating your unit, so MAN UP and deal with it.

The thing was I got dicked around by the recruiter. I did not know anything about joining, he gave me a bunch of jibberish about me only having a GED and not being able to active, I was supposed to be active duty Motor T now I am reservist Dasc operator, I know I signed the paper voluntarily only after I was fed a bunch of BS lies, like my bonus, which I never got but it is whatever, I loved bootcamp, it taught me a lot, I loved combat training but once I got passed that everything has sucked, I wish marines was active duty bootcamp lol.

Join the Army, I can get you in.

Dude you know when you signed that contract that orders could come at ANYTIME activating your unit, so MAN UP and deal with it.

Well I am assuming that you are in or have been in or that statement is null right now.

Yes I knew that and I would rather it be active right now than the BS they keep pulling.

Join the Army, I can get you in.

Get me in right now lol? Please do.

Well I am assuming that you are in or have been in or that statement is null right now.

Yes I knew that and I would rather it be active right now than the BS they keep pulling.

Get me in right now lol? Please do.

If you are serious PM me your number, I can have a recruiter from your area contact you

The thing was I got dicked around by the recruiter.
I know I signed the paper voluntarily only after I was fed a bunch of BS lies, like my bonus, which I never got but it is whatever, .

Now, you would be the FIRST EVER person I EVER heard of that was LIED to by a recruiter.. say it aint so!
(sarcastic smile)

THAT would be my PRIME concern when joining the "reserves".

Who do you think are gonna be the "first strike" bodies off the landing craft?

They wont be the ones the Governent has spend ALOT of money on training, it's gonna be the "weekend warriors" who get the first chance at "dodging bullets".

how does it feel to be a "first strike" weapon?

make sure you stop alot of those bullets so our "REAL TROOPS" can get the job done.

I have sent you a PM sir.

Believe the recruiter when they tell you that your gonna get a lobster dinner once a week.

this second recruiter wouldn't lie to you like the first one would, now..will he?

I dont see this second attempt going any better than the first.
You'd be better off riding out your time, and going on with your life.

Why keep picking the scab off an old wound, it's only gonna leave a nasty scar unless it gets infected and KILLS YOU.

THAT would be my PRIME concern when joining the "reserves".

Who do you think are gonna be the "first strike" bodies off the landing craft?

They wont be the ones the Governent has spend ALOT of money on training, it's gonna be the "weekend warriors" who get the first chance at "dodging bullets".

how does it feel to be a "first strike" weapon?

make sure you stop alot of those bullets so our "REAL TROOPS" can get the job done.

You know man you have a lot of balls saying that, I am sorry but no matter what I do not deserve to be spoken to like that.

Believe the recruiter when they tell you that your gonna get a lobster dinner once a week.

this second recruiter wouldn't lie to you like the first one would, now..will he?

I dont see this second attempt going any better than the first.
You'd be better off riding out your time, and going on with your life.

Why keep picking the scab off an old wound, it's only gonna leave a nasty scar unless it gets infected and KILLS YOU.

Now that I am in, I know the tricks they play. I have a full bird colonel (retired from the army) as well as a major general (1st cavalry retired army) putting pressure on this process once it gets rolling to get me what I want and what I was dicked out of before.

Go ahead and talk :q:q:q:q behind your computer screen but I have done nothing to you, and I do not deserve all these jokes being put up by all the users, it doesn't bug me , it's just a waste of my time.

Best thing you can do is go to the store around the corner and buy a pack of straws so you can suck it up. Sh1t happens, to all of us. If you like the Corps like you said you do, go active. From what I hear its not all that hard to do.

Recruiters have a tough job, ask X2. I dont personally know any recruiters on duty right now, but the ones I have known in the past wouldnt straight out lie to you. Since your "stationed" at home, go tell him to his face that he has no integrity, see how far that gets you.

We have all had our rough times. My son was 2 weeks old the first time I went to Iraq, my daughter was born while I was deployed and was 5 months old the first time I ever held her.

You hate being bitched at? Then stop doing stupid sh1t. I guarantee you if you do what your supposed to do nobody will have a reason to bitch at you. Your a fcking PFC. You have the easiest job in the Corps. You do what your told and thats it. I wish my job was that easy.

I have never chewed someones ass for no reason. This is where those straws might come in handy again.

Members online

No members online now.
Back