pektel, fbird18, and jk52781 MN Meet (Pics)

I like the lower grille too, looks great with the grille. I did the same, just don't have the mclaren yet. again awsome pics.

wow... got some great pics there! I'll have to keep you guys in mind when I head to the midwest to see my buddy in Brainard and Chicago

very possibly.... My buddy lives in brainard and wants me to put the LS against his 67 fastback..... he doesnt speak well of the track so I need to make sure I'm good to go before I let loose on it. I know NED preps the track well for test and tune sessions. Im pretty sure after I install my locker, I'll be ok traction wise, but tires and wheels will be in use for that meeting anyway.

while I'm out there.... I want to get together with ILLS and 02ls........ as well so there is much planning to happen

You should let me know when you are going to the track (BIR), if you decide to go. It's probably only an hour from my house, and I'd love to see a performance modded LS.

well, shes running on 100 shot wet right now, but by the time I get out there, she will more modded. I will definately have my "sexy" wheels too, just not at the track

Sweet. IIRC, you had a "stealth" Nitrous setup. I'm interested because after I get an Xcal, I'd like to run a small shot of nitrous, but want it to be as hidden as possible.

NHLSV8 I hope you do come over to the area and get a chance to meet you and see your car. I will for sure be up also for having another meet with more LSs from LVC. :D

between you and a pektel, me and 02ls......... we can almost get a chess board set up! LOL It is almost a definate that I'll be out there this summer

Members online

Back