Peep The New Grill

beechcraft11

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
just installed the chrome grill courtesy of HyeLifeLS as seen on http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=28016

n1192650407_30308801_9283.jpg

Like it?

Looks great man, I am glad you liked it, but it's actually courtesy of 01LSsport, then mine and now yours.

I received my "Grille's" yesterday. Thanks Ken for the quick delivery!!!! I'm going to wait until after Xmas to open them up and put them together. They are instructions, right? I know I saw them posted somewhere.

WooHoo!!! I'll post a pic after the holiday to show off the new bling for the LS. Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

pbslmo said:
I received my "Grille's" yesterday. Thanks Ken for the quick delivery!!!! I'm going to wait until after Xmas to open them up and put them together. They are instructions, right? I know I saw them posted somewhere.

WooHoo!!! I'll post a pic after the holiday to show off the new bling for the LS. Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
The instructions are here on LvC. You'll have to do a search for it.

As always, you are so helpful Ken. Your prompt response equals your prompt deliveries. ;)

Thank you! Danka! Domo Arigato!

Do You Have To Buy 2 Grills What If I Change The Top Part Of My 2002 Grill And Buy The 2004 2006 Lse Grill And Change It My Self I Would Save Money Is It Posible

JOKER613 said:
So I Have To Get A 2004 And Up Regular Grill And A Lse Grl To Do It
Actually, you need the 03-05 LS grille and an LSE grille to make the conversion.

Members online

No members online now.
Back