PCV hose foam connector (2002 V6 Base)

rugger33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
There is a foam connector that sits on top of the pcv housing that connects to the pcv hose that runs across the top of the engine (V6) - does anybody know the part number or where I can find that foam connector? I cracked in while installing the replacement pcv valve and elbow..thanks!

F8CZ-9E499-BA ? I'm not sure from your description. Do you see it in the diagram below?
V6PVC.jpg

Thanks for the input joegr. I was looking at the same thing but when I pull up a picture of that particular part (9e499B) on google, it looks like a hard piece of plastic (as opposed to a foam connector). What I am looking at is a foam piece that connects to the right side of 6A664.. Now when I just regoogled, I came up with this on Ebay:

NEW OEM EMISSION VACUUM HOSE CONNECTOR MUSTANG 4.6L V8 & LINCOLN LS 3.0L V6 | eBay

which looks like it has some potential. Thoughts?

F8KZ-9E499-A is the same part. It shows as a replacement for the F8CZ-9E499-BA. Sorry that I missed that. (You'd still get the same thing no matter which number you ordered it as.) I don't think that the original was actually foam, but I know what you mean about it looking that way. They may have changed materials to improve it or to cost reduce it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back