Paypal.com - HOT! - $15 off $30

mharrison

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Paypal.com - HOT! - $15 off $30

If you have a Paypal account, entering your email address enables you to save $15 from any $30+ purchase from "any United States or Canadian website that accepts PayPal" according to their terms. You must register soon, and your purchase must be made by March 31. Only applies to merchant/store websites which support Paypal as the online payment method such as 1-800-Flowers, Newegg, Godaddy, Dell, iTunes, H&R Block, ShoeBuy, and Barnes & Noble, and does not apply to personal money transactions. Works on Ebay, only if the auction supports Ebay Checkout via the completion of the auction from the Ebay website, and not if you send money manually through Paypal.com.

Whenever you see a Paypal promotion, it's always best to confirm the links are real before submitting any personal information through them. Many people will notice that this promotion URL is promotionexpert.com and not Paypal.com. To confirm the legitimacy of this promotion, you can get to it through Paypal.com by entering this URL into your web browser:
https://www.paypal.com/holiday

then click "Get the Rebate" near the top. Also the same Promotionexpert.com website hosted a similar promotion in November and I did not hear of any legitimacy problems.

Thanks for posting that. LS Koncepts is a PayPal Shops merchant so you can use that on our website when using PayPal as a payment method. Here are the terms and conditions:

Receive a $15.00 USD rebate by registering for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/index.html and using PayPal to make a purchase of at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD. To qualify for this offer, purchases must meet the following requirements:

Registration. You must first register for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/index.html using your PayPal account's primary email address.

Single Purchase. Once registered, you must use your PayPal account to spend at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD on a single purchase on an eligible website.

Eligible Website. You must make a purchase on www.eBay.com, www.eBay.ca or any United States or Canadian website that accepts PayPal. Purchases on www.eBay.com and www.eBay.ca must be made through the eBay checkout flow via the eBay website and must not be made through the PayPal Send Money tab.

Promotion Period. Purchases must be made between February 8, 2007 12:01 AM PST and March 31, 2007 11:59 PM PST.

Excluded Transactions. The following transactions are excluded from this offer: Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments made to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments and PayPal Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account.

Rebate Payment. The $15.00 USD rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007. If you made your purchase in Canadian Dollars you will receive the Canadian Dollar equivalent of $15.00 USD at the day of the rebate payment.

Limitations. Limit one registration and one $15.00 USD rebate per PayPal Account. Offer available for a limited time. Offer is limited to PayPal users in the United States and Canada. PayPal account must be in good standing prior to and throughout the offer period to qualify.

Did you read the Terms and Conditions tab?
http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/200702/terms.html
Seems like to many restrictions or requirements. Doesnt seem like a good legit deal, and your supposed to get the rebate by May. I bet they hope you sign up and dont have an account anymore come May. I get very wary these days about giving out any form of email or ID. The way i see it, the slightest little potential for this to go wrong isnt worth $15.

Well, you would be giving your information to Paypal. I'd suspect that most of the members here who purchase items online already have a paypal account.

Fla02LS said:
The way i see it, the slightest little potential for this to go wrong isnt worth $15.

If $15 is too paltry a sum to bother with, I would suspect you wouldn't be too upset if you didn't get it. (Which is a problem I've never had with paypal in the many years I've had an account.)

Well, the issue is that they try to promote the PayPal shops. Also, I bought something the last time they had the promotion like this from a company that accepted PayPal and I got mine money back sooner than what they stated. I think it was within 2 weeks. Eventhough it isn't a huge amount of money it is still free money from PayPal.

I have had a paypal account for awhile and have used it alot. I am more confident with the coupon codes you enter at checkout. And i am always getting emails from both eBay and Paypal saying never never use third party websites. Like i said, i prefer the codes entered at checkout.

Fla02LS said:
I am more confident with the coupon codes you enter at checkout.

While I agree that I prefer instant coupon codes, I don't have any problems working this rebate offer for $15 free.

If you'll notice the original offer goes to https://www.paypal.com/holiday which is an official Paypal site. It then says:

www.paypal.com/holiday website said:
Thank you for visiting PayPal.

You are now being redirected to PayPal's holiday shopping site hosted by a PayPal partner.

It then redirects you to thier partner, www.paypal.promotionexpert.com. Here all they ask for is you paypal e-mail address. Let's face it, we all get the spoofed phishing e-mails anyway, so this is no big secret.

At any rate, I'm confortable and 'll use it, if you feel otherwise don't.

Members online

No members online now.
Back