passenger window regulator

nicky

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me or direct to a link on how to remove the panel and change the passenger side window motor/regulator on a 1999 cadillac sts.

Thanks,
Nicky

I cant, sorry. Do you have a new regulator? Here is one
I believe its about a 2 hour job at a Mechanic. (A friend just had one done on his 99 STS)

Actually I located a used regulator and its on the way....I wanted to try and install it myself

takes a half hour tops. There is a screw behind the door latch lever the little plate pops out, there are 2 screws behind the pull handle of the door and the pin that moved up and down when the door locks has to be removed. It has like a little square in the middle of it that you just pop outwards it clicks then just pulls off like nothin. Once that is removed the door panel has pins all the way around the door use a small screw driver or hard putty knife to pop them all then pull slightly out and upward. Once its off unplug everything and you will see the regulator is held to the door with 2 10mm bolts and to the window with 2 more. Remove from the window first, then the door then unplug when u can reach it. Comes right out like nothing. All this is from memory so i may be a little off here.

Members online

Back