Parts

mikemark8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have these items-, I have 3 sets of headlight housings, everything is there but they need polishing/refinishing, I also have one left and 2 right lights that are damaged (missing mounting adjusters), they go for shipping only.

ECU's for a 93 (1), 94 (1), and 4-96 ECU's-I have 3 sets of IMRC's,for a 96 (hard to find)

many air compressor relays, a PERFECT engine beauty cover off a 93, tabs unbroken, climate controllers including a flawless 93 with the buttons that are NOT damaged in any way and a nice one out of a 96-

93, 94 and 95 VCRM's, 3-96 VCRMS's, a 97 VLCM, working power antennae, engine dipstick w/tube, air ride compressor that worked out of a 97, stock, non-warped rotors (free to whoever needs them),

the dash surround for the climate controller/radio and a shifter console w/ flawless cup holder and ashtray(saddle),headlight switch, and a near new set of rear air springs.

I have a Gen 1 throttle body and a few MAP's, stock intake tubes with air boxes, a couple of working 10 disk changers, radio out of a 93 and 96 (1 1/2 din) everything worked when removed..front corner lights both sides, good condition

other stuff I will add on here later when I go through it...lots of stuff lying around that can go for interested offers-let me know what you need.

Members online

Back