Parts guy that used to hook us up??

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there still Max I think his name still around? I need some seat heaters. Thanks Frank

Five star was bought out by chapman. He sold parts under chapman but now he is retired. Use ford parts giant or tasca for parts.

Yup Max is gone and moved across the country ... it's a real bummer ... he was the best at finding parts and great prices. Max too great care of us all.

Just use Tasca...they were always cheaper anyway.

That's who I use. No problems from them at all.

I guess...but I was disgusted by the time they took to ship me my parts.

I can't speak for all parts/transactions, but it took them almost 4 weeks to ship me my brackets and fogs when i converted to my LSE front bumper.

So i've been reluctant to order from them ever since.

i've had nothing but good luck with tasca. even called them a few times, always helpful.

Downs Ford Motorsport in New Jersey seem like they are pretty good. They have a facebook page and are quite helpful on there.

Is it me or does Tasca site not list the LS for an option after selecting Lincoln? Looking today for some parts and the LS is not showing.

Is it me or does Tasca site not list the LS for an option after selecting Lincoln? Looking today for some parts and the LS is not showing.

It's not just you.

The LS is listed if you use Explorer.
The LS is not listed if you use Firefox.

Maybe its my work computer but I'm still not seeing it.

tasca.jpg

I guess...but I was disgusted by the time they took to ship me my parts.

I can't speak for all parts/transactions, but it took them almost 4 weeks to ship me my brackets and fogs when i converted to my LSE front bumper.

So i've been reluctant to order from them ever since.

One thing when using Tasca check Ebay also. When I ordered my solenoid pack it was actually cheaper when I went directly to Tasca. So now I check both just in case the next time Ebay is cheaper.

Members online

No members online now.
Back