PARTS FOR SALE LOW PRICE !!!!!!!!!! (lincoln ls 00-02)

L.Ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
THIS STUFF THEN SITING FOR A LIL BIT NOW I NEED IT OUT !!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE THEN WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY !! (nothing for free)

1. coil cover ------ $100
2. 8 WORKING coils ----- $160
3. 7" caska touch screen --------$200
4. OEM grill ---------$50
5. blue LED for turn light or for revers light--------$25 (for the 2)
6. HID bulbs 4300k(working)------ $130
7. OEM full air intake box--------$50
8. springs ---------- $200

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

Is the Caska unit a NAV unit? If so, is everything included; is it dvd based like the factiry unit? Will the steering wheel controls work?

it can be you just have to get the unit
that pulgs in

$130 for a used set of HID's is a little pricey...they are brand new on ebay for $60

$130 for a used set of HID's is a little pricey...they are brand new on ebay for $60

also he is selling just the bulbs, those are $25 shipping free on ebay, maybe you should lower your price on those IMO

I cant speak for the coils, thats odd but you guys do realize as I said he lives in Canada? That means the currency is different. He also does not specify what brand the HIDs are. Sure you can find cheap bulbs on ebay for 60$.

Quit bitching, hes also willing to negotiate.

I bought the turn signals... and I saw everything he is selling. Not only is good to do business with, but everyhing appears to be in good order. He takes good care of his stuff!!!!

Granted its easier for me to deal with him cause i can just drive a little bit and ddo everything face to face, but i'd still give him +10 for seller rating

That remote on the picture of the dvd player looks exactly like my Kenwood one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back