parts for lincoln ls dirt cheap.

djknowledge

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys. long time since I've been on here. i still have a brand new 2nd gen lse bumper primed in my storage that i just don't care for. have a pair of fog lights for them and the mounting brackets along with a 2nd gen grille for sale.

price is as follows and depending what you want and where, ill ship. bumper is pickup only sorry it just costs too much to ship it unless you can arrange for it to be shipped.

bumper. - 250
fog light 50
brackets 25
grille 50

for 300 ill give you everything just try and pick up locally in jersey city, nj. thanks again.

What's the zip code ill check if the FedEx near me will ship cause the ups is straight rapage lol

Alright, that's worth a shot. Zip is 92234.

A quick google search turned up some other alternatives but I've never shipped anything this large personally.

For LARGE and LIGHT items such as fenders, spoilers, sideskirts, bumpers I use either DHL Ground or Greyhound PackageXpress. With a student discount (high school and college students) I can ship a bumper for $50-60. Greyhound is cheaper, but often more of a hassle because you must drop off the package at a designated bus station, and the buyer must pick it up from one also. They do take good care of packages since they are loaded by hand onto the buses and not tossed around on 50 conveyer belts then squished into a delivery truck. DHL has very competitive rates too. Depending on the destination location and fuel surcharge, you can ship a 10-pound, sub-60″ package (non-turbo spoiler) for $10-20. One sideskirt will cost around $40-60 to ship. Visit DHL.com and Fedex.com for information and rates. Both offer free shipping supplies, too.

Oh sh*t I forgot I shipped through greyhound before. I forget exactly how much it cost but it was like 50 to 100 depending on the size.

I'm going to get everything and check how much shipping would be. You'd have to pay for shipping yourself.

it's all good bro. just checked with the wife and she don't care either so it's a def. check for state college pa also because there is a greyhound station there and that is close to the shop i need the parts at. check DHL for me also please and i'll go with the better one. i'm overseas right now so it's hard for me to call or anything of that nature

looks like everything, except the chrome insert? but who needs that for an extra $100+ anyway?

I'm pretty local to DJ by the way...

@nghts let me know. All the parts are brand new incase I forgot to mention sans the grille lol. Also the chrome insert is missing but I've never wanted that thing anyway. They forgot to ship it to me originally and I never bothered replacing it.

looks like everything, except the chrome insert? but who needs that for an extra $100+ anyway?

I'm pretty local to DJ by the way...

Call me crazy but I actually prefer the insert and spent the money for it.

@nghts let me know. All the parts are brand new incase I forgot to mention sans the grille lol. Also the chrome insert is missing but I've never wanted that thing anyway. They forgot to ship it to me originally and I never bothered replacing it.

I have been PM'ing with weezyls03...between the two of us we are definitely getting it, just deciding who-gets-what at this point. DJ, I responded to your email.

Is it an LSE grill? My wife hit a tire on the freeway now the LS is snaggle-toothed. For $50 I'd be in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back