Partout?

StaySideways

LVC Member
Reaction score
Theoretically if someone was to part out a 2006 LS v8 with 140k on it, would anyone be interested in parts? Trying to figure some stuff out here.

My son needs some parts for his 2005 LS. He has the "cream" color. Front bumper cover, passenger side front fender, chin fairing, etc.

IF ANY ONE IS SEEING THIS AN IS PARTING OUT OR SELLING A

LSE 2G BLACK GRILL /black boarder chrome bars

ALL BLACK BACK GRILL

LSE 2G bumper BLACK W/ FOG LIGHT BRACKETS an fogs

Front An back OR JUST FRONT CHROME BUMPER FILLERS //no piece broke off at all!

Let me know I'm paypal ready!!!

I tried to sell my clean 220,000 mile Ultimate LS8 for $600 with a blown transmission. After no takers after a week, I parted it out. I sold the hood, front cover and HID's for $400, $200 for the seats and console, $30 for the sunvisors, $100 carpet, $200 for the chrome 17" wheels and tires, $175 scrap of the chassis... I still have about $400 worth of stuff to sell on ebay including, heater controls, head unit, taillights, door panels, switches, modules.... It's better than selling if you have the time. I probably left a few hundred on the carcas, but I live in a neighborhood and had to be done in a few days once started. Obviously, that's a lot more $$ than the $600 I was asking for the whole thing. But I live near Chicago, If you're more rural, it'll be harder with shipping involved.

CHANGE OF PLANS: Just bought a 2002 LS V8 with 160k miles to use as a donor, I WILL be scrapping this one out. (not sure on the paint code right now, but it is silver) Let me know what you want, and if I've got it we can work something out!

Members online

No members online now.
Back