Parting Out

What color is your car? Silver or grey?I'm looking for a drivers door for my 06 grey.

Headlights HID? Hard to tell from the pic but they don't seem to be. Might want for retrofit if they're not sold already.

Yeah i know but im buying a GTO in march. Just really need something to hold me out until then.

Yeah i know but im buying a GTO in march. Just really need something to hold me out until then.

Not sure how much new one is, but you can have it rebuilt for about $100. Usually same day or next day sevice. Check your local shops.

Yeah im looking at a Manual 2006 6.0 GTO with a kenne bell supercharger and magnaflow. I would buy it now but id rather not spin my tires in the winter. The LS is a little more manageable in the winter.

02ls I have cash on hand for the side skirts today if they're reasonable. Is that an LSE rear valence? I'd take that too, and possibly the radio if you have it, and quite a few smaller parts but enough to add up!

Please email me at R_BrianFrey@yahoo.com

The right winter tires (and weight in the trunk) would prevent that on any vehicle. There's a guy down the street from me - this is his garage:

1. White GTO
2. Black Gen II LS
3. Ford F-250

He has the PERFECT garage.... makes me jealous every time I drive by.

Yeah but i dont want to buy winter tires for a few months then switch to performance tires. I plan on having the GTO for spring summer and fall then have a beater like an older wrx to drive in the winter while i store my gto. For the amount of snow in my area i dont want to deal with rust/salt issues under my car either. Just a little more logical to me.

02ls I have cash on hand for the side skirts today if they're reasonable. Is that an LSE rear valence? I'd take that too, and possibly the radio if you have it, and quite a few smaller parts but enough to add up!

Please email me at R_BrianFrey@yahoo.com

No lower valance. Side skirts were the second item to go....radio is also gone...but what smaller parts were you looking for? I hope i have them still the car is now in the junk yard....Ive kept most parts that are worth anything and hoping to sell them

I need the red light cover for the drivers front door lower outside corner

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back