Parting out the 94

bufordtpisser

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
My 94 Mark VIII that I was hoping to make into my weekend warrior turns out to have some frame damage in the rear. So I have decided to part it oit. It is a 114,000 mile car. The engine, trans, and rear are already spoken for. There are pictures of it in my garage, it is red with a really good tan interior. Let me know what you need, and we can deal.

I can't find the pics. Can you point me to pics of the interior, especially the door panels? I'm only about 45 miles from you.

PM me.............

scott9050 said:
I can't find the pics. Can you point me to pics of the interior, especially the door panels? I'm only about 45 miles from you.

I still have the interior.

Sorry, don't have that.................

kevincasey said:
I am looking for the front grille trim. This is the trim that is over the front grille. It removes easily with a phillips head screwdriver.

Thanks,

Kevin Casey
302-996-0474

kevincasey14@comcast.net

It seems to be the part that gets damaged first. I do have almost the entire interior and most of the switches.

What pics do you want.............

BlackOnBlack said:
where are the pic's? i could use the wood grain shifter bezel... do you have it for sale?

Not sure if I still have that part. I will check tonight. PM me.

wheres my cornering lamp i was gonna get at carlisle!;)

I thought that Debbi was giving you one????????

MrWilson said:
wheres my cornering lamp i was gonna get at carlisle!;)

Which one do you need?? I believe that it was the passenger side. I will see if I still have one laying around. I had three.

bufordtpisser said:
Which one do you need?? I believe that it was the passenger side. I will see if I still have one laying around. I had three.

right on brotha

Members online

No members online now.
Back