PARTING OUT PRISTINE 04 V8 Beige 105k grey/tan interior

LS6_5SPD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I will send pics to your phone or email, just PM me or text 305 809 8531 (this is a text-only number)
The interior is SUPER clean, I wish mine were like it. It has 18 aftermarket wheels, black with chrome lip. Im selling everything except headlights :rolleyes: and the window trim or whatever its called, the black pieces that go all around the windows.
I would also trade parts for my First gen all black. Anything.
I will plug it to the computer tomorrow to see whats the problem with the engine, supposedly it needs a throttle body.. we'll see. Tranny is good, Ill sell it for 200, cheap. If the engine is good it'll go for 400. Wheels with tires 250. And so on.

Seat Part.jpg
The red circled piece.

Dash piece under the steering wheel if all of the clips are still intact

Trunk lamp.

Seat Part.jpg

Does it have dual heated/cooled seats and is the HVAC control perfect? (Mine has some odd scratches in the silver, but is otherwise perfect, so this one would have to be pristine...)

Are the headrests tan? Mine have slight wear, but if yours are (again) pristine, then I may be interested in those as well.

Does it have folding mirrors? I might be interested in those as well...

PM me with some pics...thx!

I'm interested in the driver side heating/cooling seat element (whatever it's called)! LMK!

I'm interested in the metal part behind the throttle body that connects to the intake. How much for it shipped to 60148? I broke a bolt off in mine for where the egr mounts

All you asked for is there and in good cond. But the guy, now cant find the title and he states he never registered under his name. Im not touching anything till the title shows up or its going back to where it came.

I'm interested in the driver side heating/cooling seat element (whatever it's called)! LMK!

The two heat/cool Peltier modules, or the fan, or the ducts, or the electronic module, or all?

I am interested in the passenger pull down visor. Its a long story by my father in law set mine on fire...

Also the roof sunglass thing (just the plastic housing that has the lights and switch for sunfroof).

I am located in Ontario Canada.

The two heat/cool Peltier modules, or the fan, or the ducts, or the electronic module, or all?

Well the button works, the fan works, I hear it turn on - the duct isn't crushed but the seat doesn't get warm or cool. So I assume the electronic module?!?

Well the button works, the fan works, I hear it turn on - the duct isn't crushed but the seat doesn't get warm or cool. So I assume the electronic module?!?

Both the seat bottom and the seat back don't heat or cool? If so, then the module is a possibility.

Both the seat bottom and the seat back don't heat or cool? If so, then the module is a possibility.

Correct! No cooling at all. I believe the last time we discussed this you told me I needed the whole apparatus basically.

I could use the center air vents with the buttons and the radio. Still have them?
Jack

The window regulator is a wear part. I'd put a new one in. Why do you need the motor and the other stuff?

Joe, some people like to put dirty socks and undies back on after a shower.

Yea bro, I had to take it back. No title isnt something I wanna deal with. Pictures didnt do justice, trust me. I dont understand how a car in such condition would end up with no paperwork, if it isnt stolen.. (now who steals a car and still have both factory keys?)

People do lose paperwork. I had to get a replacement title for my son's Blazer because he lost it. A quick VIN check with the cops would have told you if it was stolen or not.

Up here in Canada we are allowed to drive around with a photocopy and keep original safe at home.

Members online

Back