Parting Out My LS...Intake,20" Rims,Angel Eyes,Grille

lsondubz

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well sadly the time has come to start a new project. The Ls is getting traded in for an 05 GTP. I am going to miss the Lincoln. I want to sell the parts off of her first, heres what I got;

20" Lexani Krystals with 245-35-20 Sumitomo Rims and Tires have only 1000 miles NO scratches NO tire wear - $1800 paid $2500 a month ago
CCFL Angel Eyes with Clear Corners no scratches perfect condition - $275
All Chrome Custom Grille - $200
KKM True-Rev Intake - $75

linc5.gif

Linc2.gif

Linc4.gif

Linc3.gif

Angel eyes are not prewired into factory harnesses..They are installed and transformers mounted but just need to be tapped in...

I will take the kkm true rev. And if bangin ls doesn't take the grille i will! Pm me thanx

What kind of sealant did you use to put the headlights back together. I want them, mine are scratched, and I wanted the clear corners and angel eyes but I dont have the grey sealant and will probably break mine taking them out. But will I be able to take yours apart again ? I want to paint the black plastic the same color as the car and put it back together again. I'll PM you an offer if I will be able to get them apart. Thanks !

All PMs replied too...there are soo many people interested I am being fair and giving first pm first shot so I will be replying to more if first buyers fall through!! Thanks a ton guys!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back