Parting out my 97 second gen

Lperezluna

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well my engine blew and I am done investing money in this son of a gun. I will be parting it out soon so if you need anything let me know. I have a spring kit with maybe about 2000 miles on it I'll take $210 plus shipping. And I also have a clock spring that I was going to use ill take $40 + shipping for it. It hurts having to part the car out since my mom gave It to me when I turned 18 n it's been in our family since 99.

is your center tail light in good condition? how much do you want for it? ballast not needed.

I've been looking for a near perfect (not a single crack) right front inner fender forever, so please let me know if yours fits the bill.

abs module and what feul pump? and rear end gears ? looking to get all this done very soon

I've been looking for a near perfect (not a single crack) right front inner fender forever, so please let me know if yours fits the bill.

Yeah I have it and it's in perfect shape still even has the sticker. Just a little dirty. Just to be sure your talking about the liner right?

abs module and what feul pump? and rear end gears ? looking to get all this done very soon

Not sure what gears I have, I'd have to check and what about the fuel pump and the abs module is the one inside the front left fender right?

Yeah I have it and it's in perfect shape still even has the sticker. Just a little dirty. Just to be sure your talking about the liner right?

I am, the inner plastic right front fender liner.

You should be able to roll it up safely for shipment in a reasonably sized box.

Please PM me with the shipped price to 08731 and your PayPal ID.

Thanks!

What color is the interior? I really need a p/s a/c vent. Then one at the far right of the dash. Mine's horribly broken:D Also what about your blend door actuator? Cup holders? I don't know why I'm asking, I'm broke. But I just thought I'd check.

Drivers sire mirror glass? I dont need the entire mirror, just the glass. Mine had the oils come over and ruin it.

abs module yes is in the left inner wheel well thats all i need shipped to 51012

I need cupholders/ashtray/console lid-if black and in good shape

I need the clockspring!!!! Shipped to 77036 you can pm me or email me directly at acashiola AT the GMAIL SERVICE DOT COM's

What color is the interior? I really need a p/s a/c vent. Then one at the far right of the dash. Mine's horribly broken:D Also what about your blend door actuator? Cup holders? I don't know why I'm asking, I'm broke. But I just thought I'd check.

There are some vents on eBay right now.

Members online

Back