Parting out my 95 pearlescent mark

NJ95MARK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok so the motor in my car has a high idle and is not running right. The trans works but dosent have reverse. i had some plans to build a full street mark 8 but i changed my mind. all this is still in the car and can be heard and seen

what i got out of car that was going to replace the stuff thats in right now
spare 4.6 mark 8 motor 60,000 miles $500
spare mark 8 trans needs rebuilt $50
Stock rear $150
set of cobra 4:30's with 4:10 speedo gear $150

or you can have the car and all the above metioned parts for $1,500

im not parting out the car. and if you buy the car you get all the other stuff
car has ray kit installed. only thing is the two back rims and tires are not mine so please bring two spairs or one to match with my spare in the back.

Im in mt holly new jersey and im not shipping anyparts this is a come and get it sale. i dont have time to play with shipping and recieving and all that yadda yadaa

NJ95MARK8 said:
Ok so the motor in my car has a high idle and is not running right. The trans works but dosent have reverse. i had some plans to build a full street mark 8 but i changed my mind. all this is still in the car and can be heard and seen

what i got out of car that was going to replace the stuff thats in right now
spare 4.6 mark 8 motor 60,000 miles $500
spare mark 8 trans needs rebuilt $50
Stock rear $150
set of cobra 4:30's with 4:10 speedo gear $150

or you can have the car and all the above metioned parts for $1,500

im not parting out the car. and if you buy the car you get all the other stuff
car has ray kit installed. only thing is the two back rims and tires are not mine so please bring two spairs or one to match with my spare in the back.

Im in mt holly new jersey and im not shipping anyparts this is a come and get it sale. i dont have time to play with shipping and recieving and all that yadda yadaa

Dude your whack. You change your mind more than the girls i sleep with. ROFL ROFL ROFL WTFFFFFFFFF fix the car you putz!!!!

Dayummmm you change your mind again just keep it and build it the way you were talking about :D

i found another vehical. how could i go wrong with a short box chevy from the 80's hehehehe lots of power and mods. i had one before and i loved it.

If i had the money and a way to get the Mark i would buy it from you.

The high idle may be your timing chain- if odom. is around 200k- fixing the timing chain, or otherwise diagnosing it-could double your asking price- its a thought-

...or your distributor-timing-if the body/paint is clean that is- you should buy a cover for it- and drive the crap out of the chevy-when you get the dough you could come back to it-i have a 1980 VW camper off the road almost 2yrs that i would get nothing for in its present state- but $800-1200 for a new head/pushrods and boom! 5 grand easy

let me know what you else you're willing to give up .. im 30 mins from you.. ill come get some stuff... what color interior??

i've got eric's car now.... the high idle was cause he shredded the driver's side motormount and the engine would pick it self up a few inches and bent the piece that held the throttle cable. i chained the motor down lol and bent the throttle holder back in place... fixed the exhaust that was hangin. now everything is fine except reverse. its for sale for best offer, PM me if interested. if that dont work ima give it to my lil sis, apparently she's taken an interest in these lincolns too haha.

and devilchild nicee mark.... u gottah come cruising with us sometime. i got a gold 93 with cobra R hood and 18s, my friend justin got a 90 mk vii with a tremic 5 spd, bill's got a 90 LSC SE ( that i sold him lol), andy's got a 95 with LMS trans, and eric can drive the 95 i jus got if he's still got his tags n insurance card haha. :cool:

and devilchild nicee mark.... u gottah come cruising with us sometime. i got a gold 93 with cobra R hood and 18s, my friend justin got a 90 mk vii with a tremic 5 spd, bill's got a 90 LSC SE ( that i sold him lol), andy's got a 95 with LMS trans, and eric can drive the 95 i jus got if he's still got his tags n insurance card haha.
thanx hotrod...soon as its done with paint... ill start going out with yous to shows and such.. you guys should check out my thread " need a lil' help from my friends" and let me know what you think... i could use the opinions

Members online

No members online now.
Back