Parting out my 79 Mark V collectors

Faust

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting out my 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series. The engine has 250,000 miles on it but runs. The c6 transmission needs a rebuild, but is still good.

All the body panels are in good condition, theres a little rust on the hood and trunk and in other places, but nothing huge. Bumpers arn't shiny anymore and just need to be buffed and repolished and they will look like new.

If you are in look of any part feel free to inquire, and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

I am interested in the seats if they are the buckets, also the consol.
Some collector series had the leather as oppossed to the cloth ones.
The consol only came with the cloth interior.
Which ones do you have.
Bob.

Bob Hubbard said:
I am interested in the seats if they are the buckets, also the consol.
Some collector series had the leather as oppossed to the cloth ones.
The consol only came with the cloth interior.
Which ones do you have.
Bob.

I have the cloth ones with the console I beleive, though I think someone before me messed with them a little bit, I'll take a picture.

Faust said:
I have the cloth ones with the console I beleive, though I think someone before me messed with them a little bit, I'll take a picture.

Theres only 3 problems with the seats. On the drivers side, the back doesn't go down to let people in, and on the passenger side, its stuck so it doesnt lock back. Also on the passenger side the back fell off, It basically just needs a new peice of wood there, because this one is cracked in 2 places.

http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00578bg.jpg

http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00582dm.jpg

The seats are rebuildable.
The consol isn't the one that diamond jubilee's and collectors came with.
The consol runs from just under the dash to the back of the front seats, and has two seperate compartments in it.
Let me know what you want for the seats.
Bob.

Are the mirrors on the doors badly pitted? Does the heating element work? What about the condition of the rear view (I am looking for a pristine rear view on the glass, and pitt-free side mirrors).

Thank you.
Eric

78 Continental said:
Are the mirrors on the doors badly pitted? Does the heating element work? What about the condition of the rear view (I am looking for a pristine rear view on the glass, and pitt-free side mirrors).

Thank you.
Eric

does this car have a sunroof?

need parts

I Need A Complete Left Front Fender,with Everything On It My Friend.( Moulding,fins,bottom Blinker,and Front Blinker ) I Also Need The Moulding And Clips For Driver Door.unless You Know Of A Place That Sells Lincoln Moulding.or Just Parts For Mk V.1977-79.any Kind Of Help Would Be Appreciated. Thanks

Mark V Parts Needed

I need some Lincoln Mark V parts for my 1979 Mark. I'm looking for a passenger side view mirror (remote cable type) and a passenger side corner lamp and lens. Both must be in excellent shape. Any luck?

Jim
jaschabbo@gmail.com

Window parts needed!

Hi there, I have a 79 mark v with a faulty power window bracket. The plastic apparatus that holds the glass onto the rail. You have one I could buy?

This thread is 9 years old!! There is a 78 mark v for parts on craigslist under sarasota/bradenton in Florida. The guy's name is Manny. Check it out. He's a nice guy and would probably pull and ship the part you're looking for. I bought some parts from him for my 74 mark iv. Good Luck!!

This thread is 9 years old!! There is a 78 mark v for parts on craigslist under sarasota/bradenton in Florida. The guy's name is Manny. Check it out. He's a nice guy and would probably pull and ship the part you're looking for. I bought some parts from him for my 74 mark iv. Good Luck!!
You have a link?

Sorry,I don't know how tovsend a link. However, he did just renew the ad. His name is Manny. His number is: 619 723 4593. Hope this helps. Good luck

Members online

No members online now.
Back